Chapter 11

"Holy Shit" you cursed under your breath.

Ofcourse you've heard a lot about Taehyung, have watched his movies, there was no doubt he was a great actor but seeing him live with your very own eyes was different, so much different.

You were awestruck

Was he even real?

"Hello Everyone!!" He greeted and your heart almost stopped as his deep voice echoed in the hall due to him talking in the mic.

You almost forgot what you came here for. That was until the interviewer sitting beside you said "It's good to have you back in the industry, Mr.Kim"

"Thank you so much. I'm happy to be back too." He bowed "And please call me Taehyung." He added, smiling

And that's how the question and answer session started.

"What should we expect from the movie Blue And Grey?" One of the reporter asked

"It's a story about a young man struggling to live happily. I won't give away much, but it's a really good story." He answered at which his manager, sitting beside him, nodded.

"It marks 5 years since the release of the blockbuster movie Singularity. Would you like to say a word about it?" Another one asked

"Oh yes. Time really flies by quickly." He laughed. "I remember shooting that movie.....

"Y/N" a voice in your earpiece called.

Jungkook

"What is it?" You asked as quietly as possible.

"Are you going to ask anything or am I just suppose to record other reporters?" He asked

"Oh right. I forgot I had to ask questions too." You slapped your cheeks to get yourself out of the trance.

Jungkook was left shocked after hearing you say you FORGOT to ask.

You raised you hand, gaining Taehyung's attention.

As soon as his eyes met yours, your heart rate picked up. You were just praying you wouldn't stutter while asking him the question.

Clearing your throat, you lifted up the mic "What was the most challenging part of this movie for you? You asked, without stuttering

Thank Goodness

"Aah. There's nothing challenging for me, Ma'am." He winked, smirking

"J-Jungkook, I think I've just got a crush." You uttered before you could stop yourself.

"WHAT?" He whisper yelled

"But there was one thing, while shooting...." Taehyung continued but all of those words were blur to you because you were too focused on staring at him.

The session continued like this for a while.
.
.
.
.
.

"The nation really wants to know why the famous Kim Taehyung decided to go on a break for a year out of the blue." One of the reporter said

There was hesitance from Taehyung's side. It looked like he was looking for the perfect words. His manager seemed uneasy too.

"I needed some time to myself." Taehyung smiled but that looked fake.

Was he lying?

"But why? We need details." Another reporter stressed. It was as if he was  trying to get something out of Taehyung

"Rude." You remarked

"There are no further details." Taehyung's manager answered for him.

"I've noticed your father always accompanies you in your conferences. Why isn't he here today?" The same reporter from before asked.