Chapter 7

Laying down on the terrace floor and watching the stars, Jungkook was thinking about what you had told him at the bus stop.

Jungkook had never cared about what people thought about him... The Black Knight. Maybe it was because everything he's ever heard were just about Black Knight being a criminal, being someone who belonged behind the bars of prison. Never did he ever imagine someone would think of him being a good guy, a...savior.

Listening to those words fall from your lips, Jungkook for the first time in his life truely had felt like he was justifying his name, he was being a Knight. He knew what he was doing was good but he never knew someone else in this world was thinking the same about him.

"Lost in deep thoughts?" Yoongi guessed, suddenly appearing beside Jungkook. How did Jungkook not hear Yoongi walk here? Was he really that lost?

"I was just appreciating the beauty of  night sky." Jungkook sat up

"There's no need to lie. I won't make fun of you for this." Yoongi assured, knowing very well Jungkook was lying. "It's good sometimes to just not do anything and... think." Yoongi smiled

Jungkook just nodded at that. "What are you doing here?" He then asked Yoongi

"Got a new mission." Yoongi informed.

"Aren't we already working on one?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"The mission we are working on is personal, Jungkook. We can't stop other things for this."

"Oh....Okay. So what is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Some smugglers are going to meet tomorrow to exchange drugs and money. We can catch them red handed." Yoongi informed

"Tomorrow night?" Jungkook asked

Yoongi shook his head. "Tomorrow morning" he corrected.

"What about my work then?"

"Are you for real? Aren't you taking that so-called-work of yours too seriously? Yoongi laughed

"That's.....not what I meant. I was talking about what excuse should I make for my leave." Jungkook elaborated.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes and got up to leave. "You shouldn't stay here this late. You might catch a cold." He then added

"I'll be downstairs in a few minutes." Jungkook assured, lying down again.

———————

Working on your computer, you were taping your foot on the floor continuously.

"Can you be a little quiet? I'm trying to focus." Someone near your desk requested.

"Sorry." You apologized, halting your movement right away.

Ding

The door to the elevators opened, making you jolt your head up in the direction.

"Were you waiting for me to show up?" Jimin asked, walking towards you with a file in his hand. Not to mention the teasing smirk plastered on his face.

It was true that you were waiting but for... Jungkook. Last night you couldn't sleep properly because you were constantly thinking about the things you had told Jungkook, thinking whether you had scared him by saying that? Does he think you're a weirdo now?

"Fuck off, Jimin." You laughed

"Let me just get done with my work." With that Jimin walked towards a female employee handing her the file, probably having came here to do that.