Chapter 33

"Do you like me?"

You were shocked at the way your heart screamed at you to say yes. As if it was that easy.

You opened your mouth to say something but shut it back when Jungkook chuckled. "Why are you all red?" He asked, ruffling your slightly wet hair, careful not to touch your bandaged forehead. A part of him was sad, you changed your bandage yourself. He actually wanted to do it for you.

"You didn't blow dry your hair?" He then asked.

"The smell of the pancakes didn't let me." You shrugged, turning your face away in embarrassment.

Jungkook contemplated for a moment before he spoke, "Finish your food. I'll do it for you."

You nodded without thinking, desperate to avoid any further conversation with the man.

----

Ruffling your hair, Jungkook started blow drying your hair. You closed your eyes in relaxation. You heart melted at how domestic it felt with Jungkook at home, as if you both were together for a while now. You smiled involuntarily.

"Why are you smiling?" You heard Jungkook ask.

Opening your eyes, you eyed his figue in the mirror infront of you. "That's what I'm wondering. Why am I smiling when it's only been a day since...everything. I keep asking myself that." You said.

"And what does your heart answer?"

"It's you. The reason why I haven't broken down yet. The reason why I'm smiling despite everything." You closed your eyes again and answered honestly.

You felt Jungkook freeze behind you for a moment before he proceeded to dry your hair again. "You never fail to surprise me." He chuckled.

"Look who's talking. You've given me the biggest shock of my life, Jungkook. I never expected you to be Black Knight." You said.

"Do you still not believe me?"

"No no. I believe you now."

"Then are you not embarrassed?" You heard Jungkook ask, sounding amused.

"Embarrassed? Of what?"

"Of the pictures you have on your bedroom wa-

Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence, you quickly stood with a gasp and walked towards the pictures, tearing them off the wall.

"Ouch" Jungkook commented at the brutal way you removed the pictures.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this. You knew I had pictures of Black Knight on my bedroom wall all this time." You cried in embarrassment, shoving the papers in the corner. "This is so embarrassing." You hid your face behind your hands.

Jungkook switched off the blow dryer and approached you.

"Hey, hey, Y/N." He gently removed your hands to take a look at your red face. "Oh my God, you're all red." He laughed.

"Stop." You whined

"But I was about to remind you of the time you called Black Knight hot infront of me." He teased and you gasped, recalling the event.