Glass Prison (Mark+Ethan+Tyler)

Ethan squirmed around in the air as he tried to escape the grasp of the giant fingers clutching onto the back of his shirt. A pair of blue-grey eyes stared into him as the human ogled at the small borrower. One of the humans who lived in the house had caught him on a borrowing trip, and now Ethan was in big trouble. The human who found him in particular was Tyler. He was stone-faced and tall, which made him extremely intimidating in Ethan's situation. The other human who lived here was Mark, a loud and muscular man who currently wasn't at the house. Although he wasn't as tall as Tyler, Ethan found him scarier than the stone-faced human. While Tyler was pretty calm most of the time, Mark was always yelling and being utterly chaotic when he was making videos, but that didn't change the fact that Ethan was still terrified now.

"What the fuck?" Tyler mumbled. Ethan ignored him and pushed against his fingers, trying to escape his grasp. "What are you?" Tyler asked. Ethan froze before looking up at the giant before beginning to tremble. The human had just asked him a direct question; how was he supposed to respond?

As Ethan was lost in thought he was suddenly blasted by warm air as Tyler sighed and lowered his hand a little. He began walking somewhere which Ethan quickly realized was the kitchen as the human stopped in front of a cabinet and pulled the door open with his free hand. Ethan's eyes widened as he saw him pull a jar out, and he kicked into overdrive mode as he began scrambling again. But it was useless as Tyler lifted him above the opening of the jar and set him down inside, and as the back of Ethan's shirt was released he fell to his rump. Tyler retreated his hand from the inside of the jar as he stared at Ethan for a few seconds as if he were lost in thought before leaving the room for a moment. Ethan quickly scrambled to his feet and tried to climb up the glass walls, but it was no use. The walls were way too slippery, and even if he did managed to clamber his way to the top the mouth shaped inward, making it extremely difficult to get out of the jar.

It wasn't long until Tyler returned with some cling wrap, a rubber band, and a toothpick. He walked up to Ethan who had pressed himself up on the other side of the wall and unrolled a bit of the cling wrap, setting it over the mouth of the jar before placing the rubber band over it. He then picked up the toothpick and poked a few holes in the top so Ethan could still breathe, but this didn't make Ethan feel any better. Ethan fell to his face as Tyler picked up the jar without warning and began heading off somewhere yet again. Only when Tyler set Ethan on a shelf in the living room did Ethan stop tumbling around. He quickly sat up and looked towards the giant who was already facing the other direction and leaving the room. Ethan stood up and rushed to the wall of the jar, watching as the human was putting on his jacket and shoes as if he were about to leave the house. He grabbed his keys off the table and opened the door, heading outside without saying a word.

"Wait!" Ethan finally yelled, but the human was already out of earshot. Ethan was left alone, stuck in a jar, with no food or water. He didn't know when the human would come back, and even if he did he wouldn't know what he'd do with him. Ethan slumped to his knees and stared out of the glass with a blank stare. Then without warning, tears began spilling down his face by the gallon. He wailed and tried to dry his tears with his sleeve, but the salty water just kept coming. He scooted to the back of the jar and crumpled up into a ball, silently crying as he feared what was to come.

Mark fumbled around with his keys as he tried to find the right key to the house, his doggo Chica by his side happily looking up at him. Mark had just taken Chica for a walk, and upon returning he noticed Tyler's car had left the driveway which meant he probably went out for a bit. Once he finally found the right key he unlocked the door and headed inside, kneeling down and letting Chica off her leash so she could roam freely around the house. Mark closed the door behind him and took off his jacket, hanging it up on the hook by the entry and proceeded to walk into the living room. He crashed on the couch, sighing as he pulled out his phone and began scrolling through Twitter to see how people reacted to his recent tweet. But in the corner of his eye there was something that he couldn't ignore, as if something felt out of place. He looked up from his phone as his eyes landed on a jar sitting on the shelf beside the TV. His eyebrow raised as he stared at the jar in confusion. Why is there a jar on the shelf? Mark thought. He stood up from the couch leaving his phone behind and approached the jar. At first, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. It was just a normal jar, but it had cling wrap on the top with holes poked through it, so was there something alive in there? Mark let his eyes travel to the bottom of the jar before squinting as he saw something curled up against the wall of glass on the far side of Mark. He had to stare at it for a few moments, but upon realizing what it was he gasped. There was a tiny human curled up inside the jar.