Pent-up Energy (giant!Mark, tiny!Ethan)

"Maaaark." A small voice whispered, making the YouTuber grumble and shift a little. "Maaaaark." The voice repeated. Mark groaned and lifted his head to turn it the other way, resting it in his crossed arms that sat on his desk. He heard a small huff behind him before something small scrabbled up his lucky flannel, walking along his shoulder and up his neck where the little being jumped onto his head and carefully approached his ear. Nothing happened for a moment as the room fell into silence, and then- "MARK!"

"Gah!" Mark shouted in surprise, sitting up from the sudden yell in his ear. A tiny voice yelped as the weight from his head fell onto his shoulder, knocking the wind out of the little creature. Mark huffed and reached over to grab the small acquaintance, his hand wrapping around them and lifting his friend up to his eyes. "What do you want, Ethan?"

"I'm bored!" Ethan complained, shifting in the loose fist that surrounded him. His pent up borrower energy was driving him crazy, and he felt he needed to do something to get rid of it or he'd go insane. Usually he'd be out borrowing materials and trying to not get caught, which was more than enough exercise for the borrower, but since being found out and befriended by Mark that didn't happen much anymore.

"Not my problem." Mark grumbled, setting Ethan on his desk. He resumed the sleeping position, crossing his arms on the desk and resting his head in them, closing his eyes to get a few extra minutes of sleep. But he hardly got the chance to as the small sound of tapping feet on the hard desk surface walked over, and not too soon after did Ethan grab the collar of his flannel and start tugging to get his attention.

"Aww, c'mon Mark! Let's go do something!" Ethan encouraged. Mark shifted and sat up again, making the little borrower yelp as he was brought with him. He grabbed the back of Ethan's blue jacket and pulled him off his flannel collar, pulling back the lip of his chest pocket and setting Ethan inside to calm down for a bit.

"Just go to sleep or something ok? I'm very tired and I want to rest." Mark huffed. He went back to crossing his arms on the desk again, but Ethan was unsatisfied. He had too much energy to sleep, and he needed to do something before he started bouncing off the walls! The little borrower scrambled about until he managed to stand up in the pocket, checking to see that Mark hadn't noticed any unusual movement. From where he was, Ethan could see the bottom of his chin leaning over to rest in large muscular arms, making it so that he couldn't see Ethan. The little borrower turned and grabbed fistfuls of Mark's shirt, grunting as he climbed up the soft fabric. It was tough work, but eventually he made it to the ledge of Mark's flannel where the collars swooped to connect with the buttons, and after one last check to make sure Mark hadn't noticed anything peculiar, Ethan leaned forward and tipped in.

"What the fuck- AH!" Mark flinched as he felt the borrower slide into his shirt, and on instinct he tried to pin Ethan to his body to trap him before anything else happened. But Ethan was too swift and easily dodged the incoming hand from the outside world by grabbing onto tufts of fabric and climbing out of reach like a monkey. Mark pushed back from the desk trying to reach for the borrower, hopping out of his chair and spinning around in circles as Ethan started to crawl to his back. "ETHAN! What are you doing?!" Mark shouted in frustration, trying to reach behind him in order to catch the borrower.

"If you're not getting up, then I'll make you get up!" Ethan replied mischievously, still dodging the enormous hands. This went on for a little longer until finally Mark managed to trap his tiny friend against his chest, making Ethan squirm.

"Ethan! Just calm down for two seconds!" Mark huffed, trying to keep his friend from escaping his grasp. "We can go do something, ok? Then will you promise to let me rest for a bit?" Ethan paused his squirming and smiled victoriously.

"Ok!" He replied cheerfully.

"Good." Mark sighed. "Now get out of my shirt." He did his best not to flinch as he felt the borrower travel up his shirt which created a ticklish sensation, popping out of the top and climbing back down to drop into the chest pocket. Mark sighed in relief and turned to go out the door and into the hallway, thinking of all the possible ways he could relieve Ethan of his energy. "Anything you want to do in particular?" Mark asked, looking down to check in on his hitchhiker. Ethan thought about it for a moment, then gasped excitedly as he got an idea.