Not all Bad (Giant!Mark, Amy, Ethan)

"Amy, a-are you sure this is a good idea?" Ethan stammered, following after his friend as they approached the slumbering giant.

"It'll be fine! He's asleep, and as long as we're quiet he won't wake up." Amy replied, full of confidence. Ethan nervously looked toward the giant they were approaching, shuddering at the sheer size of the raven haired man that laid on his side. He had a beard that ran across his chin and upper lip, and he wore a black hoodie with blue jeans and black shoes. His tan skin glowed under the golden light of the sun, illuminating the giant's features. Ethan whimpered just looking at him, glancing behind himself as he wanted to return to the forest he was familiar with as he could easily hide there, but out in the open field there wasn't many hiding places within reach if the giant were to awake. As Ethan turned to face the giant again, he gasped fearfully as he saw Amy already right next to the giant.

"Amy! Get away from him!" Ethan whisper-yelled. Amy turned around and smirked.

"Oh come on, Ethan. He's asleep! It would take a lot to wake this beast up." Amy replied.

"Beast! Exactly! He's a murderous, man-eating beast! We should get out of here before it's too late!" Ethan argued. It was true, giants were known for snacking on humans. That's why they were hunted down to be killed for many centuries, and this giant just happened to be one of the survivors.

"I wonder if I could climb up there..." Amy mumbled to herself, looking at the top of the giant's shoulder. Without hesitation she grabbed the folds of his sweater and began her climb while all the colour in Ethan's face drained out. She ignored his protests as she clambered on top of the giant's shoulder, turning around to face her friend as she placed her hands on her hips. "Made it!" She cried triumphantly.

"Amy! Get down from there right now!" Ethan hissed, feeling as tho he were talking to a small toddler.

"I HAVE SLAYED THE MIGHTY BEAST!" Amy yelled, making Ethan wince. She began to laugh triumphantly, but was immediately silenced as a low grumble sounded out in the air. Amy froze in place, seeing Ethan's eyes widen before he turned tail and ran, sprinting back towards the forest full tilt. Then without warning, the shoulder Amy stood on shifted, causing her to wobble as she lost her balance. Fear rose up in her chest as she heard the giant grumble again, and before she could brace herself he began to sit up. Amy shrieked as she tumbled off of the giant's shoulder and down his arm, gravity taking her as the giant continued to sit up until he was completely upright. She continued to tumble until something else caught her, encasing her in leathery material and warmth. Amy began to tremble as she couldn't move in her curled up state, feeling the cage around her sway and then be brought up higher in the air. Light suddenly poured in as Amy's eyes squinted, adjusting to the light until her vision began to clear. Then she gasped, freezing up in fear as she stared at what was in front of her. The giant was awake, and Amy just happened to be sitting in his palm.

Tears pricked at Amy's eyes as the giant stared back at her, his golden brown irises twitching every now and then as he examined the petite woman. The sheer size of him was incredibly intimidating, only making Amy fear him more as she knew she could be killed with no trouble at all at any moment. Why didn't I listen to Ethan? I'm gonna die!

"Hello." The giant spoke. Amy flinched under his powerful deep voice, but when she processed the one word she found herself to be a little confused. Did he just say hello? She didn't respond as she was too afraid to, making the giant tilt his head in confusion.

"Can you speak?" The giant asked. Amy gulped, now afraid that if she didn't respond in some way the giant would get mad. So she just nodded her head, still afraid to say anything in case her voice betrayed her. "Oh, good." The giant smiled a little. What did he mean by "good?" Did he like to tease his food before he ate it? Amy shuddered at the thought, accidentally drawing the giant's attention to her trembling state as his brows furrowed a little. "Are you ok? You seem a little frightened." He asked. Amy felt tears well up in her eyes as she dared to ask the question she dreaded: