Airport Trouble (Giant!Jack, Tiny!Gab)

Gab shifted through the photos in her phone, trying to find the digital version of her boarding pass as she had lost it and didn't know where she could possibly find it, especially at an airport where both giants and humans coexisted. Sure, they were separate from each other to prevent the squashing of one particular side, but it didn't change the fact that the airport was absolutely humongous to compensate for the size of the giants. Her boarding pass could be anywhere!

Gab sighed worriedly as she grabbed her suitcase and began rolling it down the wide hallway, weaving through the crowds of people as she tried to find her way to the customer services station, hoping she could get a new boarding pass before her flight left. As she made her way through the airport she noticed the border separating giants and humans up ahead, shivering as she saw giant pairs of business shoes and loud squeaky sneakers walk in all directions, and the further gab went the more she could see. By the time she made it out the hallway and into the centre of the airport, she could see the full lengths of the giants, all the way from their shoes to the top of their heads. Gabs stomach churned at the thought of being crushed by one of these enormous creatures. She wasn't too fond of giants, so she usually kept a good distance from them. As she looked around for a customer service station she finally found one, jogging up to it with her luggage rolling behind her as she approached the lady behind the desk.

"Excuse me, I've lost my boarding pass. Is there any way I can get a new one?" Gab asked, slightly out of breath from jogging.

"I'll have to see your credentials first, but I'd be happy to do that for you." The lady replied. Gab nodded and began to give her the information needed to earn a new boarding pass, like her name, where she was going, what airline she was taking, etc. It soon got all sorted out and Gab was handed her brand new boarding pass, thanking the lady and rushing off to try and catch her flight. She only had a few minutes to spare, so she had to be quick otherwise she'd be stuck in-

Gab yelped as someone suddenly bumped into her, causing her to trip over herself and fall onto her back. She was about to get up and call the man out, but her mind ended up on others things, like the fact that she was about to get stepped on by an enormous shoe. Gab yelped and scrambled to her feet, just barely dodging the polished shoe with all her luggage intact. She knew she'd accidentally stumbled over onto the giant's side of the border, but she didn't have the time to think much about it as more shoes came swinging towards her, making her run about in a frenzy as she tried to escape the oncoming shoes. It wasn't until she slammed into the side of an enormous sneaker that she fell over onto her back, splayed on the shiny tile of the airport as she looked up at the giant the shoe was attached to. He originally was fiddling on his phone, but when he felt the physical contact of the small human he looked down with curious blue eyes, gasping as he saw the splayed out form of tiny Gab with a panicked expression on her face.

"Oh my god, are ye alright?" The brunette haired man asked, placing his phone in the pocket of his jacket and immediately kneeling down and helping the woman to her feet. Gab felt as though her body wouldn't move as thick fingers circled behind her back and lifted her off the tile, gently placing her back on her shaky legs. "What are ye doing on the giant's side of the border?" The giant asked calmly. Gab gulped down her fear of giants, pulling herself together as best she could in an attempt to respond.

"I-I was t-trying to get to my flight before it left, b-but someone bumped into me and I f-fell over across the b-border." She explained through stutters. "I-I didn't mean to! It just happened a-and then there were shoes and I had t-to dodge them and-"

"It's ok, you don't have to justify yourself. I believe ye." The giant chuckled, gently stopping the human from rambling on. Gab was about to reply with something when suddenly the announcements came on, announcing the flights.