Chapter 5 Part 4:Prince Charming

The ferris-wheel slowly spun them back to the ground. They went down and sat at a nearby bench. "The view was amazing." Reyna smiled at her while their hands are intertwined. "Mhm!" Sage replied with a bright radiant smile on her face. She leans her head on Reynas shoulders letting out a sigh. The Mexican didn't expect this action from her, but she loved it. Her cheeks went a bit red from the sudden action. Her radiant heart was warm and an intense wave of joy hits her. "I love you." She said savoring this current moment.

Sage was hesitant to reply and didn't know what to say back. She thought if she said she loves her back she'd be lying to Reyna and herself. Although she cant exactly say she doesn't like her company, as her girlfriend and not an enemy. "I..." She tried speaking. Reyna lets out a small chuckle at her. "It's okay to not answer. Im just saying I love you because I really do but that doesn't mean you have to return it." The mexican said with a weak smile after her chuckle, making Sage look at her. Her expression seemed to be happy and thankful. "I'll keep that in mind" The healer smiled at her as well.

It was as if she wanted to hear those words. Like those were the words she was looking for. Its been a few weeks since they started dating, Sage was sure to herself she would not fall in love with this person a few weeks ago from now. She accepted the offer because she knows she wouldn't fall in love, hence she wouldn't get hurt. However she didn't seem to think about how Reyna would feel about that back then. She smiled even more to herself remembering the original plan why she accepted the offer back then.

"Hey I have something to whisper to you" Sage said with a small tint of blush on her cheeks. The Mexican raised her brows and lowered her head a bit to Sage. The Chinese removes her hand from Reynas and cupped her cheeks pulling the Mexican, pecking her on the lips. Reyna was not prepared for that and was left in surprise as Sage pinch one of her cheeks making the tattooed woman spring back to reality. "Ow" She held her cheek. In those 4 weeks Sage never had kissed Reyna until now. It was always the Mexican who initiated the kisses.

The healer stopped pinching the dualist after that. "This was our deal. If you really don't leave me after we break up I'm gonna hate you even more!" Sage said wrapping her arms around the tattooed womans neck, pulling her into a tight hug. She sounded so excited and happy about it. It was no lie, she was looking forward to it. Reynas heart sunk hearing those hurtful words although she wouldn't let Sage know. "Sage I told you don't bring that up again" Reyna hugged her back gently.

"Oh right I'm sorry..." Sage apologized, breaking the hug and standing up from the bench. The Mexican followed her and also stood up. "Anyway how did you know there was a small amusement park here?" Sage twirled around at the wooden floor. Reyna smiled at her genuinely as she reply. "Omen helped" The mexican rubbed the back of her neck as she watch the sentinel. She grabbed her vacant arm and went to the carousel. Reyna said as she face-palms. She was smiling under her hand while Sage drags her along the short queue. "What are you face-palming for?" The healer clicked her tongue glaring at Reyna jokingly as she lightly slap her shoulder, with her accent getting stronger.

The tattooed woman softly chuckled at her as she remove her hand revealing a smile on her face. The sun had fully went down and soon the moon was making its way up. The carousels golden lights expanded and eventually reached both of them. The timing was perfect. When Reyna removed her hand, the lights turned on. Sage stared at her unknowingly captivated by her beauty. 'Was she always this beautiful?' The healer questioned herself. She was looking at the small details on the Mexicans face before she smiled. 'She's angelic...' The Mexican thought to herself staring deep into her eyes.

The time passed and they could finally ride the carousel. They walked in to its radius. Both of them sat on a horse, they were beside each other. The ride soon started and spun them all around slowly. There was waltz that started slowly playing elegantly.

[The music playing^]

Reyna didn't look anywhere but at Sage while holding the pole. The Chinese woman smiled beautifully as she takes a look around her. She noticed the woman beside her looking at her. "Why are you looking at me?" Sage questioned her still smiling brightly. "I think I'm in love with you" Reyna returned a smile with a faint blush on her cheeks.

The sentinel's cheeks flushed a bit red hearing what the other woman beside her just said. "Whatever, I feel like a princess here" Sage tried to change the topic. She chuckled after the sentence. It was true, though she was a little bit red and her heart felt like it just skipped a beat, she felt like a princess because of the waltz playing. "I'll make you my queen" The mexican said without hesitation.

Sage was unable to construct a reply while her ears and cheeks get more flushed. "Let's have our happily ever after too" Reyna continued chuckling a little bit at her reaction. The sentinel smiled at her thought. "Then make me fall in love with you" Sage half-jokingly replied to her giggling. It once again felt like everything was in slow motion and the only one Reyna could focus on was Sage. Her stomach was flooded by butterflies and her cheeks felt like burning. She couldn't believe what she had just said. Reyna's heart felt like exploding at the very moment. She looks at her still shocked but was happy about it.

"Sure, I'll be your prince charming"

They didn't even realize it but the ride was soon over. They both exited the ride and took a stroll at the beach beside the area. Sage lets her hair down and attempted to tie it once again until Reyna snatched the tie away from her. "What are you doing?!" She tried to snatch it back from her. The Mexican held it up high far away from Sage's reach. "Just give it back" The healer said still trying to reach for it. Reyna grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

"You look like an angel with your hair down" Reyna compliments her with both of their faces close to each other. The moon had fully risen up and reflected light. She looks at her purple eyes and brings herself closer.

"You won't give me the tie?"
"Fine, then you tie my hair"

Her arm breaks away from the grasp and turned around, leaving the duelist slightly in shock. She look at the woman's hair and sighs. "I don't want to tie it" Reyna rests her chin on her shoulder, hugging her from behind but still held the hair tie tightly. "Then give it to me and I'll tie it myself" Sage turns back around facing Reyna and hugging her back gently. "Can you leave it down?" The Mexican breaks the hug looking into her eyes once again but this time she was pouting at her. Sage lets out a heavy sigh, squishing Reyna's cheeks together with both of her hands. "Fine just this once..." Sage lets go of her cheeks and smiled with her eyes.

-----
Thank you for reading this chapter! <3

Added the music//

Have a nice day everyone :)