Chapter 7 Part 1:Still Into You

Her feelings was still blurred out. It was opaque and her heart was just filled with more confusion. She knew to herself that she does still have feelings for Jett but she wanted to lose it. Hearing those words come out from the Korean girl's mouth made her heart flutter and she hated it. Jett was her bestfriend and one of the person she really do care about. She was always there to protect her in missions and she never did left her side. Sometimes she was even overprotective.

But Sage felt something that she probably shouldn't have felt when Jett said, "I will wait because I love you." She couldn't describe what she felt. It felt like her feelings were stirred up. Jett was dedicated; she must really do love her.

Sage felt a her heart skip a beat and her stomach were filled with butterflies. "Even if I don't love you back?" guilt builds up inside her and Jett's tongue were tied in a knot, not knowing what to answer. There was a long pause before one of them spoke again. "Are you... Saying.. You don't love me back?" Her eyebrows were frowned and her eyes were narrowed. Her face had confusion and pain. She couldn't comprehend the situation. The Chinese looked into her eyes; her eyes were beautiful but it looked pained.

The situation was problematic but Jett doesn't look like she would give up on her. She was her bestfriend and it was the worst having their friendship status on the line. Although Jett doesn't know what is it that's hurting her, her heart felt heavy. But that only made her want to love her more, she was everything to her. Little did she know someone already has Sage. "I-I do but-" The sentinel stuttered with hesitation in her voice. What will she say? She wanted to be honest. A part of her wanted to shout those sweet, honest words. Words to tell her how much she really did mean to her, how much she loves her. "But?" The Korean girl scoffed weakly as she try to force a smile on her face but all her face portrayed was pain.

"But we can't have this label" Sage bit her lip, noticing how pained the Korean was. Jett frowned at her in disbelief. How could she think of it as that way she thought. "Feelings matter more. if you're in a relationship but you really have feelings for that person then what is it for?" The white white haired girl held Sage's hand, looking at her with pure eyes that looked like it was about to shed tears. She didn't know, what she had just said hit a spot in Sage's heart. It made sense but she knows to herself she's only doing this for their safety. She smiled at her but it doesn't look happy.

"I still love you."

Jett's heart jumped hearing those words come out from Sage's mouth. Her ears reddened and she was happy. It wasn't loved. "So do I and will continue to until I die." Sage felt butterflies invade her stomach, it sounded so genuine. She loved that feeling, that feeling of love lingering in her heart. But some good things just comes to an end and sometimes we'll even ask, why did it have to end? Will these happy memories fade into blank, plain memories they'd soon want to forget? Will these feelings deteriorate as time pass by? Everything looked so complicated. "That's enough for me." Jett smiled pulling Sage into a hug.

Sage was confused on what she meant but even though she didn't fully understand what she meant, she felt it. It made her heart light up in joy. For Jett it was more than enough; it was music to her ears to hear those pleasant words. Sage hugged her back with her eyes teary. Her scent was sweet and fresh, hugging her felt like home. "I don't get you." The Chinese woman wiped the tears in her eyes before it even fell, she chuckled at her. Jett smiled at the woman, she couldn't see her smile but she knew she's wearing that smile that could make her fall in love with her again and again. "So do I." The white haired korean girl chuckled softly at her as she break their hug.

Out of 7 billion people, it had to be Sage. She could've fell in love with another person in that 7 billion people but her heart would always choose Sage. "What kind of answer is that?" Sage smiled at her raising a brow. Jett lets herself fall into the soft bed with a satisfied smile. "나도 모르지만 나는 당신을 사랑한다." (I don't know but I love you.) She glanced at Sage. The Chinese woman didn't say anything but layed down with her. "So we're okay now?" Jett questioned her keeping her eyes fixated at Sage beside her. The sentinel replied, "We were always okay." She took a small glance at Jett beside her then looked back into the ceiling. "Well at least to me." She smiled as she noticed the Korean was already looking at her before she did.

Although Jett said she also didn't know why her answer is like that, she perfectly knew why. She didn't get why out of all the people, she had to be in love with Sage. But it didn't matter anymore because now she knows Sage still have feelings for her and she might even have a chance. "There's not enough words to describe how you're more than enough." The korean girl looked at her, noticing every detail in her side profile. The door opens revealing a girl in a beanie. "Ha! What do we have here..." She laughed eyeing them suspiciously. Jett felt a wave of embarrassment hit her noticing Killjoy standing at the door. She frowned at her feeling her cheeks blush from embarrassment. Sage smiled and waved at the woman standing at the door. "Nothing we're just talking." She smiled at her and waved. It is true that they were only talking but their topic might not be what friends would talk about.

"We like each other."

The korean girl suddenly say with her cheeks slightly flushed. Sage looked at her with shock in her face, she didn't want anybody to know yet. Perhaps it was because of the fact that she was already in a relationship.

Would she be called a 'cheater' if so? Many thoughts ran down her head. About Reyna, she couldn't exactly say she likes her but she doesn't know what to think about her. The German woman covered her mouth that was agape and blinked a few times at them. Soon her 'O' shaped mouth curved up into a smile and her eyebrows turn docile. "Wait, wait are you in a relationship?" She pointed at them both in disbelief. "No" both of them exclaimed. "Soon?" The girl with glasses smirked as she narrow her eyes looking at them, wanting to know more. Sage stayed silent unable to answer. "Maybe?" Jett answered while looking at Sage who looked very confused.

"What are you saying?... 坏蛋" (huài dàn/idiot/fool/moron) she scoffed at her sitting up from the bed in a frown. Kj smiled at them mischievously, she'd probably cause trouble for them. "We're just joking." Sage said face-palming while looking at Kj in a serious look. The german girl didn't seem to believe her and continue to mock her. "Anyways, why did you come here?" Sage questioned. The girl in glasses walked towards them saying, "I was just about to call you guys downstairs, if you wanted some pizza." She put her hands in the pocket of her hoodie that was in the color of neon green. Jett immediately stood up wanting some pizza then Sage followed her, standing up hungry for some pizza as well.

-----

Thanks for reading:)
Idk why the mood be switchin' up here
🙈
Anyways have a nice day!!<333