chapter 10 Part 3: Bad Influence

The two of them arrived at an art museum. It was very unlikely for Reyna to go at an art museum, at least that's what Sage thought. Then just before Sage say something about the place Reyna's phone rings. They both looked at the phone and saw it was Omen calling. With a grimace, Reyna turned off her phone then her eyes meets her eyes.

"Why did you turn it off?" Sage raised her brows at her in a worry. "What if it was important?" She continued, now with a frown. Her tone of voice revealed much she was worried for Reyna.

Reyna smiled gently and hid her phone away. "Do you really think I'd want to talk to him after everything you just said to me about him?" She chuckled lightly. "I think you're more important than anything." She holds her hand like it was a treasure. She was well aware that the 2nd month is almost over and for that she knew she needed to prepare herself for what's about to come.

Sage hardly believes Reyna on that last sentence and just laughed it off. "An art museum?" She glanced at the fancy looking building. The latter showed a tint of blush in both of her ears while laughing lightly. "And I thought you would never like such things..." Sage smirked playfully at her with her eyes observing Reyna's facial features until her gaze lands on her ears, now obviously burning crimson red. The sentinel laughed with both of her eyes squinted, she was clearly laughing at her bright red ears. The woman scoffs at her as she gets out of the car and as expected she opens the door for sentinel too.

"You barely know anything about me." Reyna said after opening the door for Sage. She had a smirk on her face with both of her eyebrows raised. A sneer left her mouth as she hands Sage a hand.

Sage on the other hand chuckles once again at her. "But I know one thing for sure, you're not as evil as I thought you were." She then get out of the car on her own leaving her hand empty.

Both of them laughed at each other's antics, it felt like there was no drama happening. Being with Reyna cleared Sage's mind on what exactly is happening. Reyna closed the door with her right hand that was once waiting for a hand. "Well, you're not that much of a good girl yourself. You and me dating? Doesn't sound as wise as your name." She snickered while intertwining both of their hands and they both started walking towards the museum.

They entered the building and were greeted by the solemn piece being played on a piano. Not many people are around or it's just that the place was quite big. The floor had white marble tiles, polished and shining with the lights on the ceiling reflecting through the floor. "Hey..." Sage sounded hesitant as Reyna looked at ger curiously followed with a 'hm?' as her response. "I know what Brim said was quite harsh but he just wants the best for us. I hope you won't hate him like you hate me before." She nervously laughs while looking at her.

"Don't worry, I won't bother you again after this." Reyna half-jokingly teased Sage as they walk to a sculpture. The latter didn't seem to like the joke and frowned at her. She huffed at her and held her hand tighter. "What?" Reyna chuckles at her.

"Don't remind me." She glares at her. They shared a thought that very moment, neither one of them wanted to let go of each other. Sage slowly put on a smile after a while. Although both of them knew that they should probably stop this relationship earlier and just break the deal, they couldn't just go back to the way it all used to be. Reyna quietly laughed at her while matching Sage's grip on their hands.

They both walk to where some of the paintings are. The room has a few people in it including the pair. "You know... It's fascinating how these paintings look so real. The artist is obviously really skilled." Reyna took a short glance at Sage before looking back at the painting of a woman's face. Her purple eyes accidentally meets Sage's charcoal black colored eyes. "But even with all these seemingly flawless art around us, you will always be the one closest to being perfect." She says in a quiet voice only the two of them can hear. A small smile formed on her face before Sage drags her off to another painting.

"Well I'm obviously here to address the problem we currently have and you just won't stop being..." Sage had trouble finding the right words to describe the woman in front of her. Reyna raises both of her eyebrows at her feeling a bit worried that Sage's going to argue with her but at the same time she found her adorable rambling around in front of her with hands making motions randomly and her mouth unable to find the fitting word to describe her. "being... Being like this!" Sage sighs at her.

She wasn't exactly mad or annoyed but you could tell how anxious she was from the way she looked at her eyes. "I know it's a mood killer but we have to do something about it... About us. We can't just run away from it. At first I just wanted you to leave us alone but now I'm sure I like you and I don't want to lose you." Reyna held both of her hands with hers as her smile falls slowly.

"As long as you still like me like I like you then I'd do everything to make us work. I'm not running away from our problems, I just wanted you to not think about it for a while." Reyna lifted Sage's right hand to her lips and kissed it delicately. She pulled her closer after, still remaining eye contact. "You know I don't play by the rules." She admits to her with a bit of guilt. Sage removes her hands from her hands and cups Reyna's cheeks with them.

Sage sighs in disappointment. "I know but I still hoped you'd actually follow it for once in our deal, before I even liked you." Before they knew it the gap between their bodies dwindled slowly until Reyna's arms are already wrapped around her waist. Slowly, Sage's arms traveled around her neck as her lips collided with hers. "You really are unfair and evil. You're a bad influence and yet you're such a loveable person." She looks at her dead in the eye, seems like she's not that happy about it but she knows she can't help it.

"And you're a really good influence." Reyna tittered at her despite of her reacting like she wasn't much impressed by her. Sage boops Reyna's nose before widening the gap between them. The gap turns to inches and inches turns to feet. The painting in front of them was a cityscape at sunset. You can see the smallest details about the painting, cars, people, and even what's inside the buildings at reach. "It's beautiful but even something so beautiful has to end." Reyna says about the painting. It made sense but Sage preferred to see it without knowing the meaning of it.

"Tell me Reyna... Why do you like me?" Sage asks her in curiosity feeling a little nervous about what her answer may be. The latter looks at her with an eyebrow raised and a smug smirk on her face.

"You suddenly just want to know after that?" She chuckles at her lightly while Sage felt a little embarrassed but kept her self composed. "You know... the more you fought me the more I liked you. I've never met anyone as persistent as you are. You're so hard working, determined, and you didn't back down on anything. Not to mention you actually just keep looking prettier the more I see you, but it's even better when you're mad. You look the best when you're angry." Reyna snickered at Sage at the last sentences. "You're the only one who can do this to me." She added. It was pure facts that she was the only one able to make her feel some sort of way, make her act differently, change her. It's unfortunately what they say, love makes you do what you don't usually do. And if it weren't for love... Reyna wouldn't be able to say all these things to her or make her act so unlike what people's impression have on her.

"oh wow" Sage laughs at Reyna, she could swear that people in the room are probably staring at them right now but honestly she couldn't care less. "Should I be angry often then?" Sage jokingly asked Reyna with a little bit of blush on her cheeks.

The tattooed woman laughs slowly died down and she looks directly on her eyes before saying, "No, I think my new favorite expression you have is when you're happy."

-----

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Back to writing!! Have a nice day everyone! <333