Chapter 3 Part 2:So Unlike You

"Nice outfit Sage where you goin'?" Raze complimented the cute outfit Sage was wearing for her date. "Somewhereee" She said with a heavy sigh. The healer didn't seem to be looking forward to this one but it's better to go than face the consequences. "I'll get going now, cya!" Sage waved at her before she went outside. It was still a bit cold and the ground was still slightly wet from the rain earlier this afternoon. A car stopped in front of Sage, assuming it was Reyna. The Chinese widened her eyes noticing it was a luxurious car. The windows went down revealing who she expected.

(Bg music for them 😳💕)

" Hello"

Sage raises her hand at her smiling lightly. "Nice dress, get in." Reyna unlocked the car for Sage to enter. She enters the car and puts her seat belt on. "Hmm where should we go?" The Chinese girl could feel her staring.

"Why look at me?"
"Im trying to figure out what kind of date you'd like"

Sage scoffs at the Mexican girls silly banter. She was not expecting Reyna to be quite like this and to be honest she couldn't believe this is the same person that could've killed them all.

"You should drive or else they'll see you and possibly try to kill you"

Reyna did what she said and they left the place immediately.

"What the heAl are you going so fast for?!" the chinese girl shouted as they zoom into the empty road. "I know what I'm doing" The driver responded with a cocky smile.

"This is not safe go slower!!"
"Fine, I'll go slower if you kiss me"

Sage looks at her with an irritated expression. The driver points to her cheek, asking for a kiss. The healer noticed it but didn't dare to look. She tightened her grip at the seatbelt and looked at the window beside her. "No kiss?" She questioned her. "No kiss." Sage immediately responded.

The driver felt a little upset about the answer but she still slowed down the car seeing how Sage gripped her seatbelt. Sooner or later they're already at the more busy part of the roads. Buildings with great height with lights flashing on each one of them. "These buildings are usually condominiums or just a busy place people go to" She said noticing Sage looking at them.

"isn't it beautiful?"
"mhm..."
"I think you're the most beautiful even with all these"

Sage looks at her, she didn't expect those words to come out from the mouth of the same woman who couldn't wait to kill her. The stoplight went red and every car stopped. With all the lights shining outside Sage noticed Reynas outfit. "We'll be going over there" The mexican pointed at a fancy looking building. Sage looks at the building in suprise.

'Isn't that a really expensive place to go?! '

Sage thought while slightly squinting to look. "I don't have money to go there" The healer looks at Reyna in disbelief. "But I do" The mexican girl leaned towards Sage. For a second the Chinese girl flinched at the action. Reyna notices it and laughed a bit at the reaction. She goes back into looking at the road as the lights turn green. "You're so annoying" the Chinese girl crossed her arms. All of the cars started moving once again.

-

They finally reached the place Reyna pointed out. Reyna parked the car and went outside immediately. "她太粗心了..." (She's so careless) Sage whispered to herself seeing Reyna get out of the car without a word. She removes her seatbelt and as she was about to open the door somebody had already opened it. Reyna offered her a hand but she pushed it away and got out of the car by herself. "Thanks I can manage on my own" Sage looks at her.