Chapter 11

Mr Aizawa was hoping to have just a normal class day, nothing more, nothing less. After all the pressure he had been under, he needed something that would get his mind off of things. Today, his class was missing one person, the reason that they needed to recover from their injuries in their last exercise. The students weren't taking in very well the absence of another member of theirs, but they were much better than with the other student's.

Watching the way they interacted, he could confidentially say that they had started to move on. Slowly and steadily, he could see the changes in the ways they reacted in his lessons. It was the first time they didn't have someone running out of class crying. He guessed that what happened the day of the exercise had somehow helped them overcome their sadness somehow. Though, he couldn't say for sure. Emotions weren't his strongest point.

However, one day couldn't go on without a problem in his class and as it seemed, the rumors of them being cursed were becoming all the more reasonable in his mind. While they were having a lesson, Yamada busted right through their door, screaming about something that they had to see. He had shot a worried look at the dual Quirk user, Todoroki, though no one seemed to catch on it except for him.

He turned on a small screen each class had in case of a situation like this one or if the principal wanted to deliver a message and immediately understood why it was so important for them to watch what was happening. It was a fight, one between Endeavor and a nomu which, if he had to guess, belonged to the league of villains. "Mic, go and show this to the principal. Now!".

The fellow teacher had immediately dashed off at his command, leaving him with the student, all stuck into the screen and watching anxiously what was happening. As a hero himself, he could understand that that creature was superior to all the others they had come up against before. And to his sadness and utter horror, he could understand that it was stronger then the hero fighting it.

And as it turned out, he was actually correct. The number one hero was defeated and it was made to seem like it was a walk in a park. To tell the truth, he was terrified beyond belief. Especially when it was proven that the creature was indeed under the commands of the league. If they had something like that, they probably had more, and with their strongest hero down for the count, they had absolutely no chance against them.

He had gotten so focused to what was happening in the city that he had completely forgotten about his student until it finally hit him. He turned around to find 18 terrified and scared kids, all looking with broken expressions what was happening in front of them. And the worst of them all was Todoroki.

Many would have thought that it would have been impossible for this boy to be sad over his dad's pain. He had quoted himself many times that he didn't care about him. After all the abuse he had gotten from him, the feelings for that man were as good as nonexistent. He particularly hated him and everyone knew that. But now, his father had started to change. Of course, he hadn't forgiven him. No, it was far from it. But, he could recognize his pure intentions. And as much as he didn't want it, Endeavor was still his father and he had a soft spot for him.

And he was now seeing him getting stomped to death. It made hidden feelings for that person who raised him resurface, and he cried at the thought of losing him. Right before the final blow was delivered, he saw the nomu stop, and he thought that his father might in the end survive. But he saw a member from the League of Villains coming out of particularly nowhere and that was enough to make him angry.

That person, Dabi, if they remembered correctly his name, had brought out a small box with some bullet like capsules inside that made Aizawa's eyes widen. As a member of the Overhaul mission himself, he could recognize what those did, and as it seemed so did the students. 'Problem child and the others must have told them'. And, in a matter of seconds one of the bullets was found pinched in the heroes hand, with him immediately passing out after.