Chapter 20: Telly Show

tbh I don't know when the angst is going to come *scratches head*

I FINALLY HAVE A REAL LIFE HAMILFRIEND

IM SO HAPPY

Also I feel that Alex went from Lizard to Turtle boi like that, what do you think?

----

JOHN POV

I said it! I said it, I said it! Yes, I was still pissed at him for running off, but I knew he didn't mean what he said.

Alex stood there for a second in shock. Oh no. I shouldn't have said it. Maybe that kiss had just been a heat of the moment thing.

"Oh."

Oh? What the fuck does oh mean? I angrily started to turn away but Alex grabbed my hand, spinning me around to face him. It was a bit awkward since he was a couple inches shorter than me, but that made it even more romantic.

"Hey." He smiled, and my heart felt like it had been placed next to a bonfire.

"H-h-hi."

"I like you too. LIKE you like you." And then the gap was closed between us.

----

I shook my shoulders up and down and spun around the Hufflepuff common room, dancing happily to the music that played inside my head. I did a wave with my arms and did a disco move, shaking my hips a little too much. I was filled with euphoria, and I wanted everyone to know.

Even though it was midnight and everyone was asleep, I felt alive and energized. I threw myself onto one of the couches, careful to make the least amount of noise possible.

"Alexander Hamiton kissed me twice! And he likes me back! This is the best day ever!" I whispered, finding it hard to contain my smile from growing bigger.

"But are we dating now? If Thomas finds out, that'll be the death of me! And what would I even call him? Baby? Sweetie? Pumpkin?" I stuck out my tongue. Those were absolutely terrible.

There was a flash of light in front of me, and I sat up abruptly.

"Zodky? I thought you couldn't come here anymore, because my dad is here!"

"John Laurens! Master speaks with Mister Arnold again. He says something about John Laurens and his friend," the house elf exclaimed worriedly. He looked even more ragged and bony than before. "And Master brought Zodky here with him."

"Do you mean Alex?"

"Yes! Alexander Hamiton. Master talks of john Laurens and Alexander Hamilton meeting He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." Zodky started to run around the common room frantically. He took a vase from a shelf and hit himself over the head with it.

"Zodky...has been...sharing too many... Secrets..." He groaned in pain. The vase shattered and pieces flew across the room.

"Woah woah, Zodky, stop! Don't hurt yourself. And you have to be quiet! There are like 300 people sleeping." I took a big piece of the vase from his hands and the others from the floor. Using reparo, I pieces the vase back together and set it on a higher shelf.

"Zodky has been a bad house elf... But Zodky wants John Laurens to be safe."

"You don't have to hurt yourself for trying to keep me safe. Do you remember what else they said?"

"Zodky cannot say anymore, Zodky must return to master." Zodky disappeared with another flash of light.

"He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? Isn't that Voldemort..." I didn't know that much about him, but I did know that he was a bad wizard who had done some stuff in Britain a couple of years ago. But hadn't some order defeated him?