5

Hinata's eyes widened at her response and he was about to go down on his knees until he felt a smack on his head.

"BOKE! DONT JUST GO RUNNING OFF ON YOUR OWN!" Kageyamas voiced boomed as Hinata rubbed his head.

"I'm sorry about him." Kageyama said as he bowed the girl.

(Y/n) was taken aback by the gestured but quickly smirked as he looked at the blueberry and orange duo.

"Mah mah~ don't worry about it." She said waving her hand. "We were just talking."

"We really can't leave you alone for a second huh?" Shiroto said as he walked up behind the girl holding two trays of food.

"You underestimate me Shiroto." She said turning around as he handed her her tray. "Thanks."

"Whatever." He said shoving his hand in his pocket.

Before they could walk off to their table Kageyama spoke, "wait!"

"Hm?" The girl turned her head humming in response.

"I-... uh.." he stuttered rubbing the back of his head.

"Ohhhhh I recognize you." She said kow fully facing him. "King of the court right? Kageyama Tobio, position setter."

He visibly flinched at the mention of 'king' but stood his ground.

"Ara~ I have to admit I've seen your games back in junior high. Your sets have intrigued me." She spoke a visible smirk forming on her lips. "But.."

Kageyama waited in anticipation as the girl infront of him spoke. To be recognized by someone of her standards, especially someone from this so called Suibotsu Academy thrilled him as he clenched his fists trying to calm down his beating heart.

"That last game...." she spoke hitting a pressure point in Kageyama who looked at her with wide eyes.

"It was quite a shame, don't you think?"

Kageyama couldn't move, his breath hitched at the mention of that game

Kageyama couldn't move, his breath hitched at the mention of that game. The game where he had set, but no one was there to recieve it, the feeling of no one being there echoed in his mind.

"But he has me now!" Hinatas voice arose as the (h/c) haired girl rose a eyebrow while looking at him before she chuckled.

"I suppose he does." She said placing a finger on her lips looking at the orange haired boy up and down. "Your jumps interest me."

"I may be short but I can jump!" He said with determination flaring in his eyes.

"Is that so?" She questioned. "Very well." She spoke looking at yhe pair in front of her.

"You're not actually gonna consider them are you?" Shiroto questioned as he whispered into the girls ears.

"Maybe I am." She responded. "He." She pointed at Hinata. "He interests me." Shiroto sighed as he straightened his back and looked at the orange and blueberry who were visibly shaking nervously under their gaze.