10

(I've been slacking on my other books KANDKJSN IM SORRY LOL)

"Damn it.." Kageyama cursed under his breath as the sound of the ball smacking down on their side rang in his ears.

"Suck it Tobio-chan~" Oikawa taunted, sticking his tongue out at the first year, only for him to be smacked on the head by his team's ace.

"Iwa-chan~ you're so mean~" Okinawa whined, rubbing the back of his head.

"Will you just shut up." Iwaizumi growled, rolling his eyes.

"Seijoh wins!" The referee said, blowing a whistle as the teams went back to their benches.

"Curse that pretty boy.." Tanaka growled, tacking a sip from his water bottle, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I thought you guys did well." Ichiro said, trying to cheer up the team as Hinata's, Nishinoya's, and Kageyama's eyes sparkled, looking up at the older male student who gave them a smile.

" Ichiro said, trying to cheer up the team as Hinata's, Nishinoya's, and Kageyama's eyes sparkled, looking up at the older male student who gave them a smile

"Don't lie to yourself." Hideki grunted, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms in front of his chest, "you guys did terrible."

"Hideki please

"Hideki please..." Ichiro said, placing a hand on the purple haired male's back who just rolled his eyes. "Don't mind him."

"Is everyone on your team a prick?" Tsukishima bluntly stated, rolling his eyes as he wiped the sweat from is neck with a towel.

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi and Sugawara exclaimed towards the blonde male who just shrugged them off.

"I'm sorry about him." Sugawara sheepishly said turning to the white haired male.

Ichiro shook his head in dismissal, "Don't worry about it, our team started it." He softly chuckled before a hand was gently placed on his shoulder.

"Oh (Y/n)-chan." He said, looking over his shoulder to see the (h/c) haired girl rubbing her temples with her fingers.

"(L/n)!" Hinata and Kageyama exclaimed looking at the girl who flat out ignored them.

She just grumbled in annoyance, closing her eyes while she rubbed circles around her temples, trying to ease the upcoming headache.