17

(Listen to this song, because it will be a part of the story)

"Aw she really didn't come." Hinata whined as they started to bounce the ball onto the ground.

"She doesn't see like the type of person to do something that is an inconvenience to her." Akaashi stated.

"But still!! I wish she could come."Bokuto whined as his hair started to deflate once more.

"Oi tsukishima." Kuroo called out to the blonde who had just arrived to the gym with his headphones on. The male only rolled his eyes at Kuroo.

"Do you mind getting (L/n) for us?" He asked.

"Huh?" Tsukishima snarled, "why me?"

"Because you came here last." Hinata huffed out his cheeks.

"Yeah! Please get (L/n)-san! I need help with my spikes!" Lev shouted from the back.

Tsukishima just grit his teeth as he swung his towel over his shoulder and harshly putting his headphones back onto his head, mumbling a few curses here and there as he walked down the dark hallway.

"Where the fuck is she.." he growled, clicking his tongue as he walked into the dorm rooms. On his way he passed one of the Suibotsu boys who had just gotten out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel.

Tsukishima walked up to him, "Oi, do you know where your manager is?"

Shiroto just quirked a brow, "what do you want with our manger?" He growled, glaring down at the blonde.

Tsukishima clicked his tongue, "some of the players want her at our late night practice, Trust me if it was me I wouldn't care if she was there or not

Tsukishima clicked his tongue, "some of the players want her at our late night practice, Trust me if it was me I wouldn't care if she was there or not."

Shiroto just rolled his eyes, "whatever." He sighed ruffling his hair with the towel around his neck, "Ichiro said that she went to the music room." He exhaled deeply, "poor kid." He walked past the blonde only to place a hand on his shoulder, "I'm off then, but if you or anyone does anything to her." His grayish eyes narrowed at Tsukishima, "I'll make sure your team doesn't even step foot into nationals." His low voice growled as he lifted his hand and brushed past the blonde who only glared back.

"We'll beat your team." Shiroto stopped in his tracks, his back still facing him. Tsukishima smirked, "And after that I'll make you eat your words.

Shiroto let out a loud laugh, looking over his shoulder as his grey eyes flashed red, "I'd like to see you try." And with that he left, waving a hand in the air and going back to Suibotsu's room.

Tsukishima huffed, continuing to walk down the halls and up a flight of stairs to the music room. That was until the sound of a piano being played entered his ears. His eyes scanned the hallways as the sound of the piano got louder and louder with every step he took indicating that he was getting closer.

Slowly, he lifted his hands to remove his headphones off of his ears and gently place them around his neck, allowing him to clearly hear the sound of the piano. It was beautiful, although he'd never admit it, some sort of peace was found listening to the piano. And as he got closer the song just became more and more entrancing.