25

(Ugh (y/n) needs some coach Hiroto father and daughter moments)

Anyways-

I'm sorry I've been slacking on updating and if anything uhhhh its cause I........

JUST GRADUATEDDDD!!!

Yeah... uh sorry LOL a lot of things came up and I was a whole lot busier and so many things had to be done and it was just super overwhelming so.... yeah

But everything is done now so I think I'll be okay for awhile.

So if you were wondering where I've been thats why....

Thank you for understanding

Anyways back to the story.

"(Y/n)-chan~"

The said girl peered over her shoulder to look at Yamada who had walked up to the girl, resting his chin on her shoulder, leaning his head against hers as she hummed in response.

"Can you get me some snacks from the kitchen?" He asked, looking at thee girl with expecting eyes.

(Y/n) grunted in response, "get it yourself."

"But we're in the middle of practice.." he pouted, causing the girl to sigh.

She looked into his eyes, the male giving her a small smile while patting her head gently with his hand. In a way she was in debt to him after what happened last year, because of her, they had to postpone their game in national were were given an earful from her father after the game. Knowing this she closed her eyes and exhaled softly from her nose, setting the clipboard down on the bench next to her and getting up from her seated position.

"Fine..." she mumbled causing Yamada to smile in delight, watching her figure exiting the gym.

"Thank you (y/n)-chan~" he lazily said, waving his arm in the air to her as she slammed the gym doors shut.

Grumbling to herself she shoved her hands into her jacket pockets, dragging her feet across the dirt as she made her way to the kitchen.

3 more days.

That was how much time she had left until Nanami came to do a check up on the team.