32

"Is

"Is... Is this allowed.." Goshiki mumbled out nervously, looking terrified at the (H/c) haired girl that took her position as Suibotsu's libero in the other side of the court. 

"I mean..." Tendo grinned, "It's just a practice game so I guess it shouldn't too much of a problem." He said as he felt the tension in the gym seemed to intensive every second. 

"(Y/n) are you sure?" Ichiro said looking at the girl who had just entered the playing field. "You still have your fever..." he voiced out, worried about her. 

"If you guys aren't going to win this game

"If you guys aren't going to win this game." (Y/n) said, taking her stance as she spun the ball in her hands before tossing it in the air, "Then I'll do it myself." 

Jumping up, everyone's eyes wandered on the girl who looked like she kept going up higher and higher, like she was soaring through the air. Her (e/c) colored eyes sharpened as she brought down her hand onto the ball midair and sending it flying towards the opposite side of the court. The ball flew past everyone in an instant and it slammed down on exactly the left corner of the court. 

Her feet landed on the floor as her and her brother locked every with one another as red and blue clashed within their eyes. 

"Man it's been awhile since we've played like this." Kousuke muttered to himself with a slight frown on his face. 

"Woah!" Hinata exclaimed from above as he saw the game play out from beneath him. "This is the first time seeing (Y/n)-san play! She's so good!"

"She could be on a team." Kageyama gasped with amazement as he looked at the two teams playing against one another. 

"(Y/n) Is good she just doesn't love the sport enough to actually play on a team." Bokuto said, a bit of worry laced in his voice. Akaashi who was sitting next to him grimaced a bit at the sight. 

"(L/n) (Y/n), she could be Suibotsu's ace." Bokuto started, closing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest while the other teams closed in to listen, a bit curious to see what was going to be said. "She's known for her almost perfect photographic memory, being able to copy any move that she sees in front of her, even if it's for a split second. She's the ideal all-rounder that everyone wants on their team."