24

(Okay before we start here's another drawing of Kousuke, the brother

(Y/n) carried a couple water bottles in her arms and walked outside of the gym to refill them

(Y/n) carried a couple water bottles in her arms and walked outside of the gym to refill them. Her shows crouched onto the leaves that filled the ground as she bent down in front of the water fountain gather water inside the plastic bottles.

A loud crash interrupted her silence as she turned her head to look towards the direction of the noise. Raising a brow she walked towards the noise as a few inaudible curses started to fill her ears. As she got closer her eyes trailed onto a familiar blueberry who was angrily kicking a vending machine.

"What are you doing?" Kageyama jolted at the sudden voice, whipping his head around to see the (h/c) haired manager giving him a weird look with a few water bottles in her hands.

"O-oh I..." he gulped thickly, his cheeks glowing bright red as he stared down at the vending machine trying to avoid her gaze, "The machine won't give me my milk.."

She rose a brow, "milk?" She muttered walking up next to him and looking down to see that the milk was stuck between the metal springs that held it. "Oh it's stuck."

Kageyama nodded his head slowly, trying to calm down his racing heart as he felt her getting closer to him, "yeah.. I've been trying to get it.... what are you...." he trailed off seeing the girl bend down, reaching a hand to the other side of the machine as she picked on a few locks and screws.

"Wait! We're not supposed to-"

"Shut up.." she muttered, tugging on the front part of the vending machine as it slowly started to pry open, "You're getting what a you paid for and it's not like I broke it... we're just opening it.." she mumbled, as the vending machine opened up slowly, causing the milk carton to drop onto the floor.

(Y/n) reached down to pick it up, tossing it over her shoulder to Kageyama who caught it in his hands perfectly, his eyes sparkling in delight as he pursed his lips, looking up at the (h/c) haired girl who kicked the vending machine closed, going back to rescrew the door and putting back the lock.

"There." She said, straightening her back and patting her hands together to get rid of the dust, then went back to picking up the water bottles for her team.

"T-thank you!!" Kageyama exclaimed, bowing to the girl with his arms to his sides, his hair covering the bright crimson blush on his face.

"Huh?" She looked at him with confusion, "yeah sure whatever. Just get back to practice." And with that she lifted her bottles in her hands and walked away from the blushing blueberry.

Kageyama with his head still low, heard the door of the gym closing shut, only then did he finally lift his head up to take the carton of milk and take out the straw, puncturing the silvery foil and lifting the straw to his lips. The taste of milk filling every corner in his mouth as he took a few more sips, releasing the straw from his mouth and sighing in delight.