Few Steps To Death - Chapter 25

Elsa was searching for the rest of her team, when she saw Merida, Eugene and Jack, mixing all the drinks they could find. 

This was supposed fancy and elegant party, but those three can always ruin it with their drinking games. 

'Idiots...' Elsa muttered to herself.

'I know right.' She heard a familiar voice next to her.

'Hiccup! Finally, I found you.' Elsa excitedly said.

'What happened? Did Jack throw up again?' 

'No, listen, this night is very important for our case. Hans and his gang are going to broke out of prison, now we need to find Rapunzel and Anna.'

'How do you know all of this? And Rapunzel and Anna are up in Anna's apartment.'

'Some man helped me. Great, let's get there.' Elsa clapped her hands and they started walking towards the elevator.

Anna's apartment

'Oh my Gosh Anna, you look fantastic!' Rapunzel happily said.

She wore a little black dress and she curled her hair.

Anna giggled and thanked her.

They were just about to leave Anna's apartment, when suddenly, Hiccup and Elsa came running.

'Anna... Rapunzel... you two... just give me a moment...' Hiccup said while gasping for air.

'I think that Hans broke out of his prison and that he is after us.' Elsa said strictly.

'And what do you want from us?' Anna said with straight face.

Elsa's eyes widened. She didn't expect that: 'What did you meant by that?! You are an agent, your duty is to catch bad guys and throw them in prison!' 

'I am not a little baby Elsa, I know who I am. I just want one free night. A night without training, shooting practice, catching the bad guys... I want to have fun. And you need one too.' Anna said with a calm face.

'No, what I need is to catch criminals like Hans. What you need is to quit this job if you are not  serious about it and start acting like and adult.' Elsa said with so much repressed anger inside of her.

'I will go with you guys.' Rapunzel said.

'Rapunzel!'

'Sorry Anna, but this badge comes with great responsibillities.' Rapunzel  walked towards them and stood next to Hiccup.

'But Rap, your...' Anna started talking but she was interupted by Rapunzel. 

'My nothing! Come on guys, let's find them.' Rapunzel started walking towards the elevator, with Elsa and Hiccup by her side.

Anna just stood there silently, watching them until they reached the elevator.

'We are heading to the basement for weapons.' Elsa said and they both nodded.

When they got there, Elsa took her gun, Hiccup his shotgun and Rapunzel her boomerangs with sharp blades on them. 

'Don't forget the bullets!' Hiccup yelled to Elsa.

'Got them.' Elsa said and throw Hiccup his bullets.

'Are you all ready?' Elsa said with a smirk.

'Let's kill those bastards!' Hiccup yelled and put his hand up in the air.

'If we are lucky enough...' Rapunzel muttered.