Black's Mafia Breakdown - Chapter 9

They all ran into the agency to find Matt, the delivery man. They couldn't find him anywhere and then, Jack remembered, that Matt likes to go to the bar near the agency. It's called 'Snuggly Duckling'.

Everybody in the agency knew about Matt's alcohol problems, including Matt.

Jack knew where he was, because when Jack was younger, Matt sometimes gave him a cup of beer.

But Jack didn't like drinking, he knew what alcohol can do, so he avoided it.

'Okay guys, we are here. Now we need to find him, we only have 40 minutes till Hans's meeting.' Jack said with strict tone.

'I think I see him.' Rapunzel said and pointed at the dude who was dancing the night away.

'I will get him.' Eugene said and left them alone.

'Elsa! Come dance with me.'  Rapunzel said and took her hand to the dance floor.

'I am not a good dancer... You can dance by yourself.' Elsa said to her and smiled.

Anna was a good dancer. Then Elsa remembered that she will need to say Anna everything about Hans and it will break her heart.

'Aww come on! It's Anaconda and I love that song!'

'You listen rap music?'

'I listen everything. Now, come on!' 

Rapunzel grabbed Elsa's hand and she couldn't remove it. Rapunzel may look innocent, but she is strong.

'Alright, Matt gave me his keys for the gun storage. Where are the others?' Eugene came to Elsa and Rapunzel.

'Oh thank the God you came in the right moment. They are in front.' Elsa said in relief.

'What are we wainting for? Come on let's go!' Eugene said and ran of to them.

'Next time, you will dance.' Rapunzel said to Elsa and it sounded a little threatening.

In the gun storage

'You know what? Screw guns, I'm taking my bow.' Merida said and throw her gun.

'No Merida! How in the world are you going to kill a person with a gun while you are having a bow.' Jack said to her.

'Can I try on you?' Merida said and smirked.

'You guys shut up. We only have 20 minutes, and we need 10 to get there.' Elsa yelled to them.

'Elsa is right. Now this is my plan...' Hicupp started explaining but he got interupted.

'Wow, wow, wow... Who put you in charge?' Eugene said to him.

'Do you have a plan, Mr. Wisdom?' Hicupp asked and crossed his arms.

'No really...' Eugene said and scratched the back of his neck.

'I thought so. Now, my plan is that one of you distract the seller. Break something and then ran to the others. When he leaves his counter, we run behind it. And there, I saw a ladder that probably leaves to the basement. We need to get there before Hans, so we can hide somewhere. Any questions?'

'I have one. Who will distract him?' Merida asked and looked at them all.

'I will do it, I am very fast. Where will you guys wait for me?' Jack asked.

'By the counter. Good luck.' Elsa said to him.

'We will need it.' Rapunzel said.