Interviews - Chapter 12

'You guys didn't even tell me who are the suspects? I have feeling you are not telling me something.' Anna said to them.

And then, they all remembered that they didn't tell her about Hans.

'Ahm... You guys go, I will tell Anna.' Elsa said and they all nodded and went to the interview rooms.

'So, what do you need to tell me?' 

'This may not be easy to you to understand, but...'

'Come on Elsa, spit it!'

'Don't talk to me like that! Anyway, one of the suspect is very close to you...' Elsa sighed.

'And who is it?'

'It is Hans, alright!' Elsa told her, with a little yell.

Anna's eyes widened. She remembered all the happy moments she and Hans had. She just couldn't understand it.

'Are you sure? Are you completely sure?!' She yelled to her sister.

'Yes, Anna. He tried to kill me... But I am fine now. Calm down, we need to go.' 

'I just founf out that my ex-boyfriend is a suspect in a crime and that he tried to kill my sister! And you are telling me to calm down?! Nuh, nuh I am going to the interview rooms!' Anna ran to the rooms.

Jack was in the middle of interview with Hans, when suddenly, Anna barged into room.

'You lying son of bi*ch!'

'Anna, I can explain...'

'Oh, you think that an apology can solve everything you did? Of course, sure!' Anna sarcastically screamed to him.

'I am sorry for dating you two at the same time! That wasn't part of the mission... But I don't apologize for anything else.'

'Wait, what?! You cheated on me?!' Anna yelled in his face, they were inches apart.

'You didn't barge because of that?'

'No! I barge because you were lying to me and acted all inocent, then tried to kill my sister... And now I found out that you were cheating on me?! Who is she?!' Anna picked Hans by his collar.

For a girl, she was stronger than him.

'What happened?' Elsa whispered to Jack, who was still in the room.

'She started to scream at him, and you didn't tell her about Toothiana?' He answered and look at her.

'Ugh, I guess I forgot about that. Did you found out anything about Hans's mission?' 

'I found out that Pitch has more allies around the world. Jaffar is for Arabia, Hnas is for America, Shun Yu is for China... And many more, but none of them really don't know what Pitch wants. He told them that, if they find a girl and a boy with a specific description, Hans doesn't want to tell me the description, he would reward them. None of them didn't suceed yet, but Hans told me that he was very close, but we stopped him. And yes, he told me that they got paid to just kidnapp children every week until they find the boy and the girl. So, we know that Pitch kills them, but we don't know where.'

 'Wow, you found out a lot.'

That whole time, Anna and Hnas were fighting. Until they got separated by Jack:

'Okay, you two listen. Thisi is very important and we don't have that much time. So, me and Elsa are going to continue the interview, while you Anna go help Eugene and Rapunzel. Okay?'

'Okay.' Elsa answered.

Anna left, leaving Jack and Elsa alone with Hans.

Merida and Hicupp were interviewing Toothiana. It was hard, because she was crying all the time.

Merida had enough, so she stood up, put her hands on the table and yelled at her:

'Stop it! We don't have time for your crap! My day was bad enough, and I don't need to listen your sobbing and watch your tears! So, put your sh*t together and start talking now.'

'Merida calm down...' Hicupp said to her then turned his head to Toothiana.

The girl was terrified.

'No I won't calm down! You better calm down and start talking.' Merida looked to Toothiana.

'What do you want from me?! You just want from me to tell you all our secrets and lies?' Toothiana said between her sobs.

'No, I want to know how much weight you have... Of course I want to know your mission secrets! We are agents four fu*k's sake!Hicupp yelled.

'Over my dead body.' She leaned to them.

'We can make that happen you know? Merida smirked to her and pulled out her gun.

'You don't dare. Besides, I will need you, sooner or later.'

'And why would we ask for your help?' Hicupp raised his eyebrow at Toothiana.

'You will see. You really think I am dumb enough to forget to put bullets in my gun? I did it on purpose.' Toothiana shrugged with her shoulders.

Merida and Hicupp shared glances. They were confused.

'Let me explain you. 3 years ago, I worked very hard on this mission, before people started to notice. After one meeting with Hans, Pitch and the others, Pitch asked me to stay after the meeting. I stayed. All of them left, Pitch and I were only ones in that room. Then, it happened. He raped me.' Toothiana said, without any emotions on her face. 

Hicupp and Merida gasped. 

'Since that day, I sabotage anything I can. I hide their weapons, bullets etc. And now, I am saying it to you.'

'And how we can trust you? How we can know that this isn't a thing that Pitch told you to tell us?' Hicupp asked, still a little sceptical.

'I will tell you where the new meeting will be. It will be in the abbonded building, in 347 Rain Street.'

'When it will be?'  Merida asked.

'You are agents, find it out on your own.'

'I think we are done with her, let's find the others.' Hicupp said and Merida nodded.

'Did you guys found out any thing?' Jack asked.

'Nope, Jaffar didn't tell us a thing!' Eugene tell.

'Well, Toothiana said to me and Hicupp something interesting...' Merida told them a whole story.

'Great, now we must find out the date of that meeting... Anything else?' Elsa said.

'Nope, now are we going shopping or what?' Anna said.

'Alright, let's go!' Rapunzel yelled from happinnes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello there :*

I don't have so much to say in this A/N .... 

And, there will be Jelsa moments in the next chapter, so prepare your feels for it .

So I just want to apologize if there was any grammar mistakes or misspellings /:

*Awwthings out*