Prologue

It was the first day of winter here in New York City. People were happily looking at the snowflakes which were smoothly falling from the big, white clouds. That day was joyful for everyone! Except this one white-headed boy named Jack Frost.

He became an orphan two weeks ago.

Jack sat on the little bench near the park. Children were laughing and playing with the snow. Suddenly, a boy came and started to yell:

'Hey everybody! Look at this freak!' he pointed towards Jack. A small tear dropped from his eyes, and started to flow trough his cheeks.

'Ooh he started crying! What's a little baby gonna do? What's a little baby...'

'Stop it right now Hans! You are not even funny.' a girl, around same age as Jack, shouted.

'I I I am soo sorry Elsa. I didn't mean to...' boy started to suck-his-ass to Elsa.

'Oh please shut your mouth. What is your name?' Elsa asked Jack.

'Jack. Jack Frost.' he said shyly.

'Well Jack, I'm sorry if Hans was rude to you.'

'Hey! I wasn't rude...'

'DID I ASK YOU SOMETHING?'

'No, sorry.' Hans said that then left. Leaving Elsa and Jack alone on the bench.

And that is how a 1 month friendship between Elsa and Jack began.

Elsa didn't know a thing about Jack. Except that he loved winter just like her.

She was waiting for Jack on their bench. But he never showed up.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

HEIIIIII SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO JACK?

IS HE KIDNAPPED? DID HANS HURT HIM? DID HE BECAME A PUMPKIN?

I don't know. We will see.