Dollhouse - Chapter 31

'We need to get back to The Building.' Elsa said and threw a helmet to Kristoff.

'I will drive.' Kristoff said and they both got up on his motorcycle.

The Building

'Umm, Merida you didn't introduce us?' Rapunzel aaid to her.

Merida chuckled and facepalmed herself: 'Of course, guys this is my fiance, Tadashi.'

He waved awkwardly.

'And why is he here? In fact, why didn't you tell us about him at all?!' Hiccup asked angrily.

Merida raised her eyebrow, while Rapunzel glared at Hiccup and she wanted to smack him really hard, but the pregnacy have soften her.

'Anyways...' , said Merida, ' we have a bomb to find.'

'WE WHAT?!' Tadashi asked in a very upset tone.

'Not you. We.' Eugene said and he sounded sober.

Rapunzel grabbed Eugene and Jack's hand, walked them out of the bathroom and said: 'To this point I don't really care if you are drunk or no, but we gotta find it.

'I will call Elsa, maybe she got us some clues.' Jack said and started typing her number.

'Good...' , Rapunzel said and looked at Eugene, ' and what about you?'

'I think I am going to console Hiccup this entire night.'

Rapunzel rolles her eyes: 'Crybaby.' She murmured.

'Elsa?? Hey, it's Jack, listen...'

'I will be in The Building in two minutes, in that time, you need to find a man called Edward Nygma!' Elsa yelled into her phone, so that he could hear her.

'Alright.' Jack said and hung up.

'What did she said?' Rapunzel asked.

Jack looked at Eugene and smiled: Wanna make yourself useful?'

Eugene nodded: 'Sure.'

'Then, go up on that stage and call a man named Edward Nygma.' Jack said and patted his shoulder.

Eugene nodded once again and started running towards the stage.

'Why did you left me alonw with the love birds?' Hiccup let out an irritated sigh.

'Yeah... Sorry for that.' Rapunzel said and she gave him a friendly hug.

'You have us my friend.' Jack said and gave him a pat on a shoulder.

Hiccup smiled and thanked them.

Eugene got up and took the microphone from lead singer: 'This will only take a sec.'

'Is there a person named Edward Nygma? It's extremly important.'

Everybody started to tuen their heads towards a man in the back who was wearing a black suit and glasses.

'Fine. I guess I can't escape now.' The man said and started to walk towards the stage.

Eugene thanked them for their help and then he left the stage.

'Guys, guys I got him!' Eugene said and showed Nygma to them.

'Can we finish this quickly? I have some bussines, unlike some of you...' Edward said like a true snob.

Elsa walked in with Kriatofd behind her.

'Elsa!' Rapunzel said happily.

'We will have time for joy later, have ypu found Nygma?' She asked.

Eugene nodded and pointed behind him: 'He is with us.'

'Good.' Elsa said and started walking to him.

'And you are?' Jack asked Kristoff.

'A friend.' Kristoff said and sat down on a sofa, followed by Eugene.

Rapunzel looked at Jack who already raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms.

'Hello, miss Elsa' , Nygma said, 'long time no see?'

Elsa smirked: 'Wanna solve a riddle?' (A/N - admit that you sang it in a certain melody.)

Nygma grinned: 'Show me what you got.'

'You need to be a doll to have it, but you need money to buy it.' Elsa said.

'Hmm... A dollhouse.' Edward said and smiled, because he knows he got that right.

'I'm gonna leave, just because you don't have anything amusing to me.' And with those words, he left them and entered the ball room.

'So, where is the bomb?' Jack asked her.

'Apparently, in a dollhouse.' Elsa answered him.

'Dollhouse?' Rapunzel said and raised her eyebrow.

'Where in the fu*k are we going to find a dollhouse??' Eugene whisper-yelled.

'Alright, alright guys think. For the first time in forever - think.' Hiccup said to them.

They all glared at him like they are going to kill him.

But he was already dead inside.

'Okay, look, I really don't care what are you guys going to think about this, but we are going to split and search every room in this building and find it. Alright?' Elsa said and all of them nodded in response.

'Good. Jack you go with Eugene on east wing and Rapunzel you and Hiccup are going to search in west wing. Bjorgman and I will cover the basement.' Eksa said and they split up.

'How long do we have until the bomb blows us all?' Kristoff asked her.

'Enough. I hope.' Elsa said and started to run towards the basement door.

-----------------------------------
A/N

Hello. It's me.
Sooo.. Long time no see, huh?
As usual, I am really really sorry for the lack of updates. I will try to finish this before my winter break is over..
Once again - I apologise :$

And I am also apologising for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

*Awwthings out*