Nice To Meet You, Again - Chapter 3

'Eugene, stop it! We need to go, our partners will come soon, Jack and Merida are probably in Jacks office.'

Rapunzel whisper-yelled to her boyfriend, Eugene. They were in the bathroom and he didn't hear her because he was bussy with sucking her neck.

'I mean it.' Rapunzel pushed Eugene away.

'Wow babe, calm down. We have plenty of time.'

'We will continue later, I don't want to be late.'

So they went to Jacks office, and saw Merida and Jack just sitting there and looking through the window.

'Finally! I thought that you are going to suffocate from each other tongues.'  Jack yelled at them because he was known in the agency for his low temper and even smaller tolerance for being late.

'Oh I am soo sorry Mr.Frost. And I thought that you and Toothiana broke up so she can find another guy beacuse you are to bussy with paperwork instead of spending some actual time with her.'  Eugene throw that right in front of Jack.

'Why you little...'

'Enough!' 

They all turned their backs to see who is at the door. And it was Toothiana.

'I don't care if Jack is full of paperwork, as long as he doesn't cheat on me. I know that he loves me even if I am not with him all this time.'  Toothiana turned back to Javk and give him a kiss on the cheek.

'That is all that he gets? Geez, you could at least give him a small kiss on the lips.'  Merida spoke for the first time.

'He will get that later. And many more.' Toothiana smirked to Jack.

'OMG guys.... we didn't have to hear that!' Rapunzel gave them a disgusting face.

'Oh please, if we didn't have this meeting, you and Eugene would still be in the bathroom.' Jack replied her.

Suddenly, they were interrupted by speakers.

'Attention! I need Jack Frost, Merida Dun Bronch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbet to meeting room. Their new partners are waiting for them.'

All of them left, leaving Toothiana alone in Jacks office.

In the meeting room

'Oh my God! Guys did you looked this place! It's soo huge! Our agency back in the Miami is piece of crap compared to this.' Anna screamed when receptionst gave them a little tour of Pixneyworks then left them in the meeting room.

'Anna, calm down. Our partners might enter the room any minute now and I don't think that they would be thrilled if they see a girl maniac screaming at the room knowing that she will need to control a freaking gun in this mission.' Hicupp tried to explain everything to Anna.

'Well, I'm sure that they would like that maniac more than a compulsive control freak like you Hicupp.' Hans kind of burned Hicupp with those words.

'So you want to fight, Isles?'

'Bring it on, Haddock!' 

  So they started to fight.

'Anna, grab Hans and I will grab Hicupp, okay?' Elsa said in frustration, knowing that their partners could walk in every moment from now, she couldn't take any more chances.

'No way! Hans is way to strong for me. You take him!' Anna yelled back.

'Fine!' Elsa shouted., throwing her hands in anger.

Somehow they succeed on pulling guys away. They tried to get out, but girls were a little bit stronger.

'Okay gang, there are our new partners. My dad said that they are best gruop in Miami.' Jack said dramatically and opened the doors. And they just stood in shock, as they watched a gruop of people fighting.

'Let me go Elsa, I want to beat this junk!'

'Anna if you don't let go of me I swear to my girlfriends life I shall kill you!'

'Hicupp you moron, you don't have a girlfriend!' Anna yelled to his ear.

'Of course that I don't have it beacuse you just killed her.'

'How did I killed her?!'

'YOU DIDN'T LET ME GO!'

With a glimpse of her eyes, Elsa saw people on the door, just standing awkwardly.

'Ahm, guys... You should probably look at the door.'

Everybody turned to them and then just stopped the fight.

'You sure that they are the best?' Merida whispered to Jack.

'I guess...' he replied to her.

'Okay so... I apologise in my name and in the name of my partners. It will not happen again.' Elsa said in anger. She was very dissapointed in Hicupp, she could expect that from Hans. Then she turned to her new partners and checked them out.

First she saw a girl with long blond hair. She was wearing a black dress and a white jacket with flower details. She was standing next to a guy with a goatee and he had a white V-neck t-shirt and some jeans. After that, she saw some big, crazy, curly red hair. She was like a girl version of Hicupp. They were dressed the same! She had a rolled up black jacket, black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt underneath. And lastly, she saw a white-headed boy. He had black trousers and a shirt with a red loosen tie. He reminded her of a reason she didn't like New York.

'My name is Elsa Arendelle. This is my sister Anna, right next to her is Hans Isles, and the last one is Hicupp Haddock.'

If you watched closely, you could see Meridas lips forming a little smile while her eyes were locked on Hicupp. Unlucky for her, Eugene noticed it.

'Apology is accepted. The last one is Rapunzel Corona, then Eugene Fitzherbet, this is Merida Dun Bronch and my name is Jack Frost. Welcome to Pixneyworks Agency!' Jack greeted them all.

Suddenly, Elsas knees started to shake, and she took a step backward from Jack. She started to breathe heavilly.

'Elsa, are you all right?' Hicupp touched her shoulder, causing Merida to look at them in jealousy-

'He is the reason I don't like New York. He is the reason I don't believe in love.' Elsa was looking at Jack.

'What are you talking... Ooh I remember now.' Jack said in guilty.

They just stood there facing each other, causing everyone else to look at them in confusion.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Heii guys :D

Thank you for reading this part and see ya later (:

I'm sorry for mistakes or grammar problems. :c

*Awwthings out*