Chapter 17 "The not so bad Punishment"

"I can't believe she would pull a stunt like that!" shouted Giald to Odin, Thor, Dialan and Valond.

Skylar and Loki sat on the steps of the castle outside the room they were discussing Sky’s punishment. She sighed and looked at the ground. Loki had not spoken to her since then as he was also getting punished for helping her. She and Loki didn't even glance at each other one bit. Skylar closed her eyes tight as a tear tried to slip through. She tried to think of happy thoughts, good and calm thoughts. She imagined her back at SHEILD with her apprentice by her side and she and Clint fighting off Korean's and Russians from attacking Earth and going on secret missions and saving the world. She imagined Fury giving her another praise of encouragement for the things she had done for SHEILD. She wished so bad that she didn't come. Maybe she should have stayed; maybe it might have been best if she did. She wasn't worried about SHEILD searching for her as time passes way faster in Asgard than on earth. For every 3 Asgardian months, it's one day on earth. She wished she could have told Clint or Kyler though before she left. Clint is the only person that knows that Sky is a goddess. No one else, not even Nick himself knows. She started to smile on these thoughts of SHEILD. She wanted to go back so bad, she knew her father was going to lock her up and never have her return to Earth again.

On the other hand, Loki wasn't too mad at Skylar of what she convinced him to do. Sure he'd get punished but it would end and things would return to normal. But he had other, thoughts on his mind. The voice of his former Ally echoed in his mind. Saying he betrayed them and that they would not stop till they found and killed him. He shivered at this voice that was not his, ringing in his brain. He wondered if he should stop fighting with his brother and Asgard and focus on having his own realm to have and protect. He knew either way he'd have to help with Thor. Even if he were to leave, the dark Elves would tear and destroy all he had built if he were to gain a realm. There was no other choice. But he wondered about things that might happen after the battle. If he should return to the chicharian, would they kill or spare him? Would he return to his evil ways? Or would he focus on turning his life around? All these life changing thoughts spun around in his head, pounding and mocking him as they did.

Meanwhile, the argument still continued on Sigyn's and Loki's punishment.

"We should banish them to Earth" said Valond.

"NO!" shouted Thor, Odin and Giald.

"Loki about destroyed earth" said Thor.

"And i don't want to lose Sigyn again" said Giald "The answer is no"

"But they could be stripped of their powers and-"

"Valond...i said no" hissed Giald.

"Well what do we do about this then?" asked Dialan.

"I don't understand why we are making such a big deal out of this" said Odin "They did nothing wrong, Sigyn may have impostered a warrior but she saved three children's lives and a few warriors too, and Loki just helped her, i see nothing wrong"

"I agree with all-father" said Valond "He's right, what harm did they do?"

"She clearly disobeyed me" snapped Giald "at Least Sigyn will be punished, do what you want with your child and i will to mine Odin"

"As you wish, but.....don't be too harsh" said Odin leaving the room "If you are, she may leave for good one day"

Giald grumbled at this and murmured some hurtful things under his breath so that Odin and Thor could not hear. Signy sighed at this.

"I hate my family" she grumbled.

"That makes two of us" sighed Loki.

They again went into awkward silent mode. Not saying a word to each other at all. Odin and Thor stepped out and it frightened Sky a bit. Loki rolled his eyes and stood up, but not looking or even glancing back at Odin or Thor.