Chapter 7 "We should kiss"

Skylar marched with Loki, Jane and Darcy to camp where Thor and Odin were. Sky was nervous, she didn't know what her family would think by having her show up ten years later after she had disappeared. She followed Loki into camp. She stopped as Jane and Darcy went ahead of her. She gulped. Loki glanced back to see her nervous. He smiled and walked to her.

"Loki, I’m scared, what if my father puts me in prison" said Sky.

"Why would he do that?" asked Loki calmly.

"I don't know, I’m just sick now, i-i shouldn't be here" said Sky.

Loki put one of his hands on her shoulder and grabbed her face. He looked her deeply in the eyes.

"Everything will be fine" he said.

"I-i hope"

Loki smiled.

"Now we should kiss" he joked.

"Loki" said Sky as she smiled and rolled her eyes knowing that Loki was joking.

He chuckled and let go of Skylar.

"Now, let's go" said Loki as he gestured her to move past him.

"You’re an idiot" said Sky as she walked past him.

Skylar was walking and voices sent chills up her spine. It was her father, brothers and sister.

"Loki did what?!" asked Dialan confused.

His voice has changed, Thought Sky.

"Yes, but he's going to help us now" said Thor.

I wonder what everyone will look like; it’s been so long since i have seen them, Thought Sky.

Loki walked past her.

"Do you want me to give you an entrance?" he joked.

"Do you want me to tear your throat out?" she smirked.

"Let’s go" said Loki.

Sky rolled her eyes. She saw her father, Dialan, Fallon and Valond looking at muscular Thor. Sky was surprised to see Thor not looking as wimpy as he did when they were little. She barley recognized her sister at all. Her sister had her autumn dress on that was a bit…………too flashy. She smiled as her brothers had barely changed. She and Loki walked out with Darcy and Jane. Thor smiled when he saw Jane and Darcy.

"Jane, Darcy, welcome" said Thor as he gave them both a hug.