Chapter 10 "What the hell Loki!!!"

Skylar sighed. She could tell it was early in the morning, like around six Midgard time. She was so used to looking over at her nightstand to see the time but felt stupid when there was nothing there. She sighed; she and Loki had raided the food storage room and had a blast. It was like old times. She wondered if Loki and Thor have had pixie sticks. When she was in Midgard, she and Clint would see how many pixie sticks they could eat at once, she always won of course. She sat up knowing that she could not sleep anymore and sighed. She was in a tank top and some Pajama's jeans with her hair oddly straight and pretty for bed hair. She wrapped a small, woven light purple baby blanket around her neck to cover her shoulders and walked out of her room. She sighed and opened her door. Loki and Thor were staying in the castle as well, and she wondered if anyone was awake. She shrugged and slowly closed the door and walked down the halls of her home. It was like reliving the past all over again as she looked at pictures that were nailed on the wall. She walked past the shower room which her castle had. A shower room is like a public restroom at a mall but has showers in it. She walked past the girls shower room and sighed. There was a little bit of girly talk and squeals from her sister and Sif. Most likely gossiping about something dumb. She walked down the halls for a little while longer. She walked past the men’s shower room and as she did, the door to it flung open and she bumped into a man and fell to the ground. He was on top of her and it took her a while to figure out who it was. She then felt so embarrassed when she found it was Loki.

"What the hell!" she said "Loki i am so sorry"

"No I’m sorry, i should have watched were i was going" he said holding a towel over his waist.

Skylar couldn't help not look down at Loki's waist because he was lying on top of her. This felt quite awkward.

"No, i should have" she said.

Loki smiled.

"I-I think you should get off now" said Skylar as she she started to nudge Loki off her.

"Oh, so sorry about that" he said as he stood up off of her.

She sighed and stood up slowly. She was a bit shaken up by that. Loki tightened the Towel around his waist as water dripped from his pitch black hair.

"I am so sorry" he said "I didn't mean to do it on purpose"

"Oh no, its fine" said Skylar "It's not like it’s the first time I’ve seen you half naked"

"Yeah, but some of us weren't......'fully developed'..." He said Looking at her chest.

Skylar slapped him across the face.

"We were six, of course we weren't" said Skylar.

Loki rubbed his face, still clutching the towel around his waist, and chuckled.

"True, now, if you'll excuses me, i should go get dressed" he said

"Yes, sorry" said Skylar.

Loki nodded and walked past her.

Oh my god, Thought Skylar, That was awkward....

"Ooooooooooo" Skylar heard her sister and Sif oue.

She turned around and glared at them.

"What?" she asked "I just ran into him"

"Oh really" said Fallon folding her arms.

"Yes" Skylar stomped her foot down.

"I think you like him" teased Sif.

"And i think your annoying" snapped Skylar.