Chapter 4 "Debt"

Loki walked around the empty streets of London. He was trying to find this girl. He forgot where she actually lived though. She was in Germany for some reason that she wouldn't tell Loki and that’s where they met. It wasn't exactly a peaceful meeting though...

(Flash back)

A girl with shoulder length hair was thrown to the ground by a scaly creature.

"Now, tell me" hissed the monster "Where is it?"

She had a bloody nose and had a bit of bloody stained in her hair. She looked up at him and sighed.

"I don't know" she said.

He hissed "I know your lying, now tell me where it is!"

"Just because you need it for your stupid regeneration thing doesn't mean i have it just because I’m looking for it" she said.

He grabbed her neck with his large claws. They were slowly piercing her neck and she started to gasp for air.

"Now, tell me where the-"

Before the monster could finish his sentence, a blue light shot out of nowhere, hitting him in the back and sending him flying into the ocean. The girl looked up to see Loki with his scepter and golden horns looking at her. He held out his hand.

"Do you need help up?" he asked.

"I could have handled it on my own" she hissed as she stood up.

Loki put his hand down and glared at her.

"Why art thou still staring at me" she hissed as she shoved Loki out of her way.

"How-"

"I know who you are, your Loki, Odin's adopted son, the lost prince and the midget jotun from jotunhiem" she said.

"How do you know all that" asked Loki keeping his cool as he walked up to her.

"I just do" she said.

"Tell me mortal" said Loki as he grabbed her arm.

She quickly turned around and grabbed Loki's arm and put it behind his back and held it tightly. Loki felt pain in his back like nothing he has before.

"Don’t.....touch me" she said as she threw Loki to the floor.