Chapter 2 "Thor's & Loki's Mission"

Loki awoke to Odin looking at him with sorrow and joy. Loki slowly sat up; he still had the muzzle on him but was fine by him. He wondered where Sif went. He looked at Odin who was standing next to Thor. Thor had sorrow in his eyes and a tear stained face. Odin unlocked the muzzle on Loki's face and Loki could finally feel his lips and was able to open his mouth. Odin looked at Loki.

"Thor, Thor told me what you did in Midgard, an-and i am so sorry Loki" said Odin "I drove you to do what you did, and innocent mortals paid the price with their lives"

Loki stayed quiet. He knew there was something else that he wanted.

"Loki" said Thor with sorrow "Mother and Hogan are dead"

"M-Mother?!" said Loki with shock as tears formed in his eyes.

"The dark elves got to her before we could save her" said Odin.

Loki gulped as his throat had run dry and his lips were cracked. His mother, and Hogan, dead, gone. Is this what happens when your welcomed back home? Your mother is pronounced dead to you.

"But, there are more matters on hand that we need to worry about" said Odin.

"Where's Sif?" asked Loki.

"She got hurt, really bad but she's alive" said Thor "But i don't know who much longer she will be"

"Thor, Loki" said Odin "Our armies are weak, we don't have too many people, me and Giald want you two to form an army and train them to battle them against the Dark elves"

"Giald?" asked Loki.

"The Season's king" said Odin "He has four children"

"Remember Loki" said Thor "We used to play with them"

"Yes, i briefly remember" said Loki.

"That's because you always had your face in books" said Thor.

"Well anyway" said Odin "He need you two to help build an army"

"I haven't seen Giald's kids in forever" said Thor.

"Their all grown up" said Odin "Dialan, god of summer, is married and is captain of the season's army, Fallon, Goddess of autumn, is next in line for the throne, Valond, god of spring, is the healer of the seasons realm and.......his youngest has disappeared, but she is the goddess of winter, what was her name...." Odin pondered.

"Skylar" said Loki.

"Oh yes, Skylar, she ran away, she wanted to become a warrior but she is a princess" said Odin "And she comes from a line of proper royalty"

Thor rolled his eyes.

"Any way, we need you two to find as many warriors as much as possible, were at war here and you two are Asgard's and all the realms only hope" said Odin.

"So we need to go to every realm?" asked Thor.

Odin coughed and coughed "Y-yes" he said gasping for air.

Loki nodded, was he really that much trust worthy to have all the realms depend on him?

------------------

Okay, i hope you like the story so far. Anyway i decied to put down how to pronouce the season's realms royalty's names.

Giald-(ga-all-and)

Dialan-(Die-all-end)

Fallon-(Fail-ond)

Valond-(Vau-end)

But anyway, please comment, vote and fan!