Chapter 14 "Kisses, Crushes and Elf's"

Skylar was busy getting prepared to go to the next realm Thor planned to visit. She was still mad about the Jotunhiem things still but tried not to blame Thor for his stupidity. She sighed as she started to finish up her make-up. Okay, she may be a fierce warrior but she's still a girl. She rolled her eyes as she heard a knock on the door. She was putting on light pink lipstick when the knock was heard.

"I'll be a minute" she said.

   There was silence and she smiled. And put on some last minute touch ups on then grabbed her bow. She swung it over her shoulder and put her sword in its case and tied the case to her waist. She put in her twin guns into the belt as well with plenty of bullets. She heard a loud thump against the wall. She jolted and walked up to her door. She opened them and looked down the right of the hall. She turned her head to the left and her eyes rolled. Loki was pushed against a wall with Darcy roughly kissing his lips. Skylar took no offense to this. She thought it was kinda funny because Loki had a scared look on his face. Skylar took this as normal and walked past them, not even looking at poor Loki.

"Could you two hurry up" said Skylar "We have to leave to Adirol"

   Darcy jolted with shock and let go of Loki and stared at Skylar like one of those people who were caught cheating. Loki was in shock as well and had fear in his eyes. His hair was a mess and his clothes wrinkled.

"Are you going to come or keep staring at me?" asked Skylar.

"Err-um-yeah, I’m coming" stuttered Loki.

"Well let's go" snapped Skylar.

Loki paused and Darcy kissed him one more time before he followed Skylar down the halls. Skylar had a smirk on her face and smiled.

"That was quite a show there" she said "So you like her, a mortal?"

"No, s-she kissed me before i could do anything about it" he said.

"Oh yes, and the way you both kissed again after i said you needed to leave, yep, you don't like her" said Skylar with a smile.

Skylar loved teasing Loki about crushes and would tease him all the time when he used to have a crush on Sif when they were children.

"i-i-err-i-"

"Come on" chuckled Skylar "Just admit it, you love her"

"No i don't" stomped Loki.

"Yes, you do Frosty" cooed Skylar.

Loki just glared at her.

"Well, i don't like her..." said Loki looking down.

"Yes....go on" said Skylar trying to push Loki to get to his point.

"But i do have a crush on someone else though" he said.

Skylar smiled and looked at him.

"Oh, tell me!" she squealed.

"No"

"Why not?" frowned Skylar.

"I don't want to tell you" he said.

Skylar frowned "Fine, i guess you don't trust me with secrets anymore, so i guess were not friends"

Skylar pouted and didn’t look at Loki.

"Come on Sky" said Loki "Don’t be ridiculous, i just want to keep it a secret"

"So.....what you’re saying is that you want me to figure out who it is?" she asked.

"No I-"

"Okay, i will search low and high and watch you constantly to see who your crush is" shouted Skylar as she jumped up in the air.