CONTEST AND THANK YOU

The contest info is on the end of this update, but please read the whole thing!

A BIG THANKS
WE HIT 1K!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I remembered when I was like: imma post this story, and 100 reads is my big goal which I'll never reach because I probably Won't get past 12....

And now... We hit 1K. 1000 reads. 1000 people, from all over the world, saw my story! That's amazing!

I want you to know that I love all of you, the people who voted, commented, even all of the silent readers!

THE CONTEST
So, to celebrate the fact that we hit 1K, i'm going to update tomorrow, Wednesday, and Sunday.
Also, i'll start a contest. The winner will appear in one of my chapters! So get ready to meet Wade and Peter, 'cause you're getting a role in the story!
In order to create the right character, you have to comment on this chapter, telling me your name, or how you want to be called in the story, your hair(style) and eye color, 4 things you like to do, 4 things you hate, and you have to describe yourself in 5 words. Also, tell me what you wan to be in the story. (Merc, hero, employee, you name it)

The 'form':
Name:
Male/female?
Hair:
Eye color:
4 things you like to do:
4 Things you hate:
Personality:
What do you want to be in the story?

What you have to do to win:
Answer this question:
Why do you ship Spiderpool?

The most original, funny, sweet answer will win!
REMEMBER: Only enter in this chapter, just leave a comment with your answer and the 'form' thingy filled in. Entries which are put in other chapters will be ignored.
The contest will close in two weeks, on the 28th of February. I'll read all the comments on Saturday and post an update on Sunday, announcing the winner. The chapter with the winner will be posted probably the next week, because i'm going to need some time to place the character in the story.
He or she might return in later chapters, but i'm not sure.

Good luck everyone, and remember you're all awesome! :)
-Moon