Chapter 4~ Wade

I just landed on the same roof as yesterday, but this time Spider-Man was already here.

"Well hello, look who's early!" I said.
"No, not really. More like look who's late! Yesterday you were here earlier than me!"

I laughed. "You got a point there"
"Can we go to different rooftops though? This roof's starting to bore me" I joked.

"Yeah, sure" Spidey said, as we jumped on an other rooftop.
I followed him.

>oh he's so cute<
[wait whut? Cute? Aren't we straight?]
>...<
>Since when?<
[we don't like him, we don't even know what he looks like!]
>I never said we liked him. Got some feelings there, bud?<
[no. No we don't. As I said, we don't know what he looks like]
>let's find out then!<

"Hey, Peter?"

[NO WE CAN'T! THEN HE ASKS US TO SHOW OUR FACE TOO! THEN HE'S GOING TO RUN AWAY LIKE ALL THE OTHERS DID]

"Yeah Wade?"
"Nothing, nothing!" I said quickly.
We jumped on some rooftops, but I was in deep thoughts. If he sees my face, he'll run away, scream at me, tell me to het back to hell.
Like they all do.

Because of the weapon X program and the cancer (don't worry, my healing factor takes care of it now!) I have the most horrific scars on my body, face, everywhere.

Only a few people saw my real face, because my hood was pulled of when I was walking down the street. Yeah, I have a normal life besides the Deadpool one too, and they looked at me like I was a demon.
I never showed my face again and made sure it didn't happen on accident.

So I can't show Spidey. I can't lose my only good friend.
Spider-Mans voice broke my train of thoughts.

"The question you was about to start. It wasn't 'nothing'. You were going to ask something serious, weren't you?"
"Kinda. I dunno. Why would you think that?" I asked.
"Because I can see you furrowing your brows and pulling thinking faces trough the mask. You've been quiet since the 'nothing' and you've been thinking. And if i'm right, about something serious" he said.

Damn, I loved that he cared so much, no one has ever cared since... You know what happened, but I wished that he wouldn't guess right know.

"I'll tell you later. Maybe. Just not now. I'm not ready" I said, but muttered something else to myself. "Maybe I'll never be ready"

"What was that?" He asked. "When i'm ready. That might be never" I said, this time louder.
"Okay. But I have to go right now, it's getting late." He said.
"Okay, see you around I think!"

>FOLLOW HIM TO HIS HOUSE<
[why? Since when are we stalkers?]
>no no no! Not stalking! But if we follow him home, we can see his face when he is changing from his suit to regular clothes.<
[and then we can see his face, without him seeing ours...]
>i'm a genius. I know<
[this is actually a really good idea.]
'Let's do it then!'

~~~~~~
WE HIT 300 READS! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THAT, AND FOR THE VOTES!
You guys are awesome, i feel so happy right now :3
~Moon