Chapter 5~ Peter & Wade

Wade's POV

I jumped on rooftops, hoping to catch a glimpse of Peter, so I could follow him to his house.

>THERE HE IS<
[GOTCHA]

I followed him, making sure he didn't notice me.
He was heading to.... Stark tower?
What's up with that?

>calm your brain, he probably lives behind it<
'No, look! He's landing on the roof of the Stark tower!'
[he's just sitting down to rest]

'And by that you mean he's going inside to drink coffee?' I replied sarcastically.

'He lives there you fuckfaces'
>DUDE HE LIVES THERE<
[no shit Sherlock]

I jumped to the window next to the door.

>HE'S TAKING OFF HIS MASK<
[Shut up I want to see this!]
'This will be good' I mumbled.

Spidey took his mask off, but he was standing with his back facing me.

[YOU SERIOUS?!]
>and I thought I was the loud one<
'HE'S TURNING AROUND!' I whisper-yelled.

Luckily he didn't see me.
He had brown hair and eyes, and looked around 16 at least. He wouldn't be older than 19.

'Quite handsome though'
[Dafuq he's a guy]
>and we're too<
[and we're straight]
'Never said I was 100% straight'
>DAMN HE'S COMING<
[LEAVE!]
>OR ELSE WE'RE SCREWED<

I quickly jumped away, Heading home. At least I knew what he looked like.

Peter's POV

I swung home after I said goodbye to Wade.

However, I couldn't lose the feeling someone was following me.
I looked around, but didn't see anyone, and my Spidey-sense wasn't showing up either, so i'll be fine.

I landed on the roof of the Stark tower and went inside.

The mask really annoyed, so I took it off. I was home anyway.

I swear I heard something  outside, but when I looked trough the window I saw, once again, nothing.

But I still couldn't lose the feeling that someone followed me to my house, but I was so tired I just ignored it and headed to room.
I put on my pajamas and fell asleep.

~~~~The next morning

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
SMASH!
I let my head fall back on my pillow. 'Damn, did I just murder my alarm clock? Again? Fuck, my dad is going to be annoyed as hell. Whatever'

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, put some clothes on... The usual routine. I went downstairs and quickly ate my breakfast and headed to college, when I saw a flash of red.

'Am I going crazy?' I thought. 'Leave it be, I'm late. No time for that now' I entered the building, and luckily made it just in time for my class.

Wade's POV

I woke up on a rooftop. How did I get here again?
>we slept here<
[after we saw spidey's face]
>his FACE, man<
[and he didn't see ours]

'Oh yeah, right! Let's find out which college he goes to. It's early anyway, so he probably didn't leave yet'

when I finished my sentence, as if on cue, I saw a guy leaving the Stark tower.
[THERE HE IS, THERE HE IS!]
'FOLLOW HIM' Was my first thought, so I did, of course.

>shit, we're stalking him?<
'Nooooo.....' I replied, making sure I didn't loose Spidey. Or... Peter.
[yes we are]
>definitely<
'Fine. We are. Stay quiet now, I don't want to lose him!'

I saw Peter entering a building. It seemed like a college for science type stuff. Nerd" I chuckled. 'Let's wait until his classes are over.'
[suprise suprise...!]
'Exactly. You got it'
>ooooh stalking on a higher level! I like it<
'It isn't stalking when the person knows you followed him'
[so you mean...]
>WE'RE GOING TO SHOW OURSELVES?!<
'Yup. We are'
[he's gone crazy]
'I already was.' I said.

I jumped on the building's roof, and made myself comfortable. I had a short night, so let's catch some sleep.