Chapter 15~ Peter

"So that's it. The whole story."
I finished.
I had a hopeful look on my face, but when i looked at Thea
all I saw was confusion.
Oh, god....

However, I got a completely different reaction than the one i expected. It was no disgust, or hate...

"THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?!"
Thea shouted, hands in her hair.

After I just looked at her, face full of shock, she explained it.

"Peter, it's obvious you like him! You're in love with him, and he's in love with you! so stop denying it!"

She was right...

"Oh my god... I'm in love with him" I whispered.
"I'm so so so in love with him"
I said, a little bit louder.
I grabbed Thea by the shoulders.
"I'm so in love with him! I need to tell him!" I looked her straight in the eye.

She grabbed my shoulders too "YES you are, now go get your man!"
We were so excited!
"I'm going to his appartment! See ya Thea, and thank you so much!"
I swung away, leaving a thrilled Thea behind.

"Tell me how it went!" She shouted after me.
~~~~

I quickly make a stop on a nearby roof and threw on my spidey suit. I needed to get to Wade as soon as possible, before I lost all my confidence.

After i finally got my suit on, I continued my way to Wade. With a huge grin on my face, may I add.

However, when I reached the place, and went inside, I found out the apartment was very quiet. Too quiet.
Nothing was out of place though; all the guns and grenades were on their usual spot, couch still ripped and dying (but good enough to sit on), and the whole place was still a mess- pizza boxes and chimichanga wrappers everywhere- so no fight or kidnapping.
Also, the usual smell of gunpowder, blood, and rotten tacos was present.

But the blood was like, really present...
I walked around for a bit, until I saw him. He was lying on the floor, gun in his hand...

In a massive puddle of blood.

And when i saw massive, i mean MASSIVE.

I tore off my mask and collapsed next to him.

"You said.... You said you would 't do this- Wade c'mon! You can't be dead! Not when i finally know i love you. 'Cause Wade, i love you. I love you so much, i can't live without you! Please, please come back..."

I was a mess- a gross, sobbing, mess.

But then I heard a tiny voice.

"You... You l-love m-me?"

~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••~~~~~~~
AYYY so yea there's that.
I suck at admitting you're in love oh well.
Don't kill me.
Leave a vote and/or a comment because i really like those :3