Chapter 16~ Peter

"WADE oh shit! You-you're alive!"
I calmed a bit, but tears were still streaming down my face and I still looked terrible, but hey, I just found out the love of my life was dead, then cam back to life! I have all right to look disgusting.

"D-do you really? Love me?" Wade asked. His voice was getting stronger again, meaning his healing factor was taking control. That's good.
"YES Wade! I really do love you!"
A smile appeared on my face. He was alive-thank fuck for that.

"But how can you love something as problematic, ugly and weird as me?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes.

How could I answer that? That would take a few years!
However, I tried to keep it short, hopefully not forgetting any important things.

"Because you're not ugly; you're unique. These scars, they define you. They tell your story, and I love every single one of them.
You're not problematic; okay, maybe a little bit..." I said, adding a wink to it.
"But the mercenary stuff is a survival technique, and you needed it. Your past left some scars, not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. It made you who you are today.
And you're not weird; not at all. You're special in your own way, and I bet there's no one out there like you. Maybe that's good, maybe not; i don't know.
But I do know, that I love every part of you. You're perfect to me, and anyone who tells you differently can go f-u-c-k themselves."

And I meant every word of it. Everything I just told him came straight from the heart. Even though the whole situation wasn't really 'straight'.

"How can I be sure? I've been lied to, pushed an twisted- Peter, I don't know if I can trust people anymore" He said, a tear rolling down his face.

"Because... Did anyone ever did this?"

I pulled him closer, and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~••••••~~~~~~~
So it finally happened!
:)
There's just an epilogue left guys! Some of you won't like it, some of you will... I don't know. I do know that i'm thrilled to finish this. By then I can successfully say i wrote a complete book/fanfic!

As always, leave a vote, comment...
I really love to see you all like the story! Thank you so much!
-Moon