Chapter 6~ Peter

"Class is dismissed"
'Freedom! Finally!' I thought.

I gathered my books and headed outside. 'Maybe... If i'm quick i'll miss-'
"Parker!" Flash said. '-Flash. Darn. There goes a afternoon without assignments. I had hoped he'd pick a different college to go to, but for some reason he followed me here from high school.

"Mind doing some extra assignments?" Flash asked.
"Sure. I'll do it" I said, grabbed the papers he was holding in front of my face and started walking home.

I was tired, but decided to save myself from a punch in the face and just agree to do his work. Even now, I still didn't feel like fighting him.

I walked down a empty ally, when I saw a flash of red. Again! The same as this morning, I swear.

Then I saw a man in front of me. 'He just jumped off of that building. Of course'

"Deadpool! What are you doing here?!" I whisper-yelled.
"No need to whisper, nobody's here except you and me. What I'm doing here? I followed you" he said casually, and I could tell he was looking at me with a duh-what-else look.

"They can't see me with you!" I said. Because I panicked, I didn't realize he could see my damn face.
"Well. Watcha wanna do now?" Wade asked.
Just then I realized I didn't wear a mask, so I just yelled "FUCK" in his face.

"What was that for?" He asked, confused.
"YOU CAN SEE MY FACE! MY DAMN FACE! FUCK YOU! You followed me and then saw my face, YOU KNOW WHO I AM! And if you followed me, you know where I live too! THIS IS AWFUL FUCK I'M SO SCREWED!" I yelled, holding my head. This couldn't get any worse.

"Yeah, I do. I know where you live, your secret identity: so what?" He said.
"SO WHAT?!" I yelled at his face.
"WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M WEARING A FREAKING MASK? SO PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!"

"But I do. I don't see the problem" he said. I could seriously KILL this guy.
"WADE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS THIS COULD BRING MY FAMILY IN DANGER WHAT DID YOU-" I was cut off by a loud SLAP.

He slapped me?

"First: CALM DOWN!
Second: stop screaming, the whole damn city can hear you!
Third: only I know it. Who said I was going to tell anyone?" Wade said, in a failed attempt to calm me down.

Okay, I calmed a little.

"Why sorry, I don't know why I thought that a freaking mercenary would do something to me" I hissed.
At least I wasn't yelling anymore. "I that the least I deserve is to see your face. You saw mine, it's only fair" I said crossing my arms.

"There's the sass" Wade said. "At least you're calm now.
Kinda.
But you can't see my face. For your own 'safety'" he said. His voice sounded...

Sad?
Uuuh, what?

"What do you mean?" I asked.
"YOU WOULD RUN AWAY SCREAMING LIKE ALL THE OTHERS IF YOU SAW MY FACE OKAY?
People just freak out when they see a scarred and messed up face. I'm a monster underneath this mask.
That's why, happy now?" He hissed, then he ran away.

I just watched him as he ran away. It's the best to let him go. For now.
'Why is it so bad?' I thought.

I decided to ask him again, sooner or later, but I just needed to leave it be for now.

I walked home, but I couldn't stop thinking about what Wade said.
"You would run away screaming like all the others when you saw my face. People just freak out when they see a scarred and messed up face. I'm a monster underneath this mask."
I kept repeating it quietly.

There was just one question burning in my head, on which I had to find the answer:

'What happened to him?'