Chapter 10~ Peter's story

"Well, let's start at the beginning!" I said.

"Just like you, my parents were murdered too, in a plane accident.
Since then, I've lived with my uncle and aunt.
When I was around 16, during a trip to Oscorp, well, not really a trip...
I kinda 'broke in'.... I wasn't supposed to be there... Oops." I smiled.
"Oooh bad Peter!" Wade laughed.

"I walked around the building, I wasn't supposed to do that either, I bumped into some dude, and the papers he was holding fell on the floor. The logos on the papers looked familiar.
Earlier, i found some documents in my father's bag about his research.

so I followed him the dude, I wanted to know why he had those logos.
Then, I broke into a lab with radioactive spiders and got bitten by one.

The bite gave me my powers.
Recently my uncle was killed by a robber. He got shot..."

I took a breath, the subject was kinda hard for me to talk about.

"I was mad at my uncle one night, so I ran away. I Saw the robber, but the guy in the store (I tried to buy something to drink) started to whine about two cents. I only had 2,05, and the price was 2,07.

Anyway, I was also mad on the store guy, and I let the robber escape.
When he Made his way to the street, my uncle saw that he had a gun, and tried to stop him.

That's when he got shot.
I started to use my powers, and created the web-shooters.
I wanted to find the guy who killed my uncle.

Then I created the Spider-Man suit, and started to use my powers for the city instead of myself.
my girlfriend's dad, George Stacy, told me about Spider-Man. He said that Spider-Man used his powers in a selfish way.

Then the lizard showed up, Captain Stacy was killed... You know what happened.

Then, Electro came along, together with Green Goblin, and Gwen, that's her name, got killed too.

I went into a deep depression, but then picked my life back up.
And here I am, talking to a bat-shit crazy mercenary!" I said.

"That's my story, and now I know yours too. It's getting late, I should go home." I said. I took my mask and swung away from his apartment, not before I could yell at him:
"See ya tomorrow! You'll probably find me!"
~~~~~~~
Okay, so now you guys now both Wade's and Peter's story!
Like I said before, I adapted their background storys to fit my story, so they're a bit different.
Don't kill me for that! XD
ALSO: YOU HAVE ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER THE CONTEST!
Bye!
-Moon