2K?! HOLY SMOKES

WE HIT 2K GUYS! I JUST RECENTLY HIT LIKE, 1K AND NOW WE ALREADY HIT 2K. THIS IS CRAZY!
Okay, imma turn off the Caps lock now ;).
To celebrate 2K, because I REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Wait, I'm getting distracted! Back to the topic.
To celebrate it, i'm adapting the Contest!
Instead of choosing 1 winner, i'll choose 3! So hurry up, the contest will close on Saturday, 23:59.
On Sunday, I'll announce the winners.
Again, Thanks to all the people who voted, commented, and all the silent readers. It really means a lot to me, so thank you all SO MUCH for sticking with me till this point. The reads, votes, and comments really kick ass and keep me motivated on continuing this story.
Also, if have a question, or need someone to talk to, or need a new friend, just PM me! It's not stupid or something, because I don't mind! I'd love it! Just let me know if I can do something for you.
And tbh, I PMed someone before and felt really stupid, but now I know it wasn't, so don't be scared! :)
I gotta go, so see ya Stars!
Is that a nice name? For the readers?
Cause what would the moon be without her stars? Night would never be as beautiful without stars.
So, see ya! :D
-Moon
P.s. What are your favorite bands? I added a pic with the logos of some of my fav bands. :)