PLEASE READ

I just wanted to clarify a few things in case you didn't understand. In the chapter 2(m/s), towards the end i wrote that Osamu admired you but didn't care for you anymore. "Miya Osamu was back." 

I'm sure many of you may have thought that part was a bit rushed or Osamu was too quick in not "liking" you. Osamu never liked you, he was merely infatuated with you, that's why "Miya Osamu was back" was to show he was done with his infatuation.

Another thing I wanted to clarify was the most recent chapter, 7 (m/s). In this chapter there are a lot of dead people and shooting. I just wanted to point out your motive and characteristics, along with who you are- in case you didn't understand.

You are a gang leader, and a gang leaders girlfriend, more importantly, in this scene, you are his, Sakusa Kiyoomi's, girlfriend; your first instinct and motive is to protect or save your boyfriend, and thats what you did. You killed those who were a threat, and I'm sure many of you were bummed with Cyphers death and many others, but at the end of the day, they are side characters.

Your characteristics are to say very brave and ballsy, you can see in the interaction between you and Fukurou boys. You aren't some easily swayed reader like many other fics may portray you, as many of you guys have been saying- yes, you're a baddie. You are a strong person

I'm sure for you Osamu lovers, this doesn't seem like his fic, but I promise you this is just the start. I don't want to rush this story, I want it to build up slowly. Personally from chapters 1- 7 it feels sort of rushed, I'll fix that. And I'm sure I can because these next few chapters are going to be a bit more relaxed.

I really do hope you guys are enjoying this story, please leave some feedback, I'd like to hear what you guys have to say so I can improve.

Anyway have a good day, and stay tuned for the upcoming chapters.

Ps, thank you all for supporting my book with your comments and votes and even just viewing it. Its really uplifting :)

Stay safe :)