8 (m/s) be good.

Be Good.

+++

"Go where?" Sly Fox held his silencer pistol to your head, a cigarette between his lips as he looked into the distance- only looking your way to nudge the pistol into your head as you didn't respond in time.

KS, King Sakusa, immediately lifted his arm, aiming his gun at the gang leader, you doing the same.

"I would put the gun down," Kita started.

"Why?" your grip on your gun got tighter.

"If y'wanna understand," he continued.

"Sly Fox, I will kill you—" Sakusa quickly intercepted before you could respond as if he was trying to quiet the gang leader.

"Try me," Kita's sharp gaze, pierced into your boyfriend's eyes equally as intimidating.

Sakusa didn't hesitate to pull the trigger, it was an automatic response, yet instead, his hand was flung into the wall, making him drop his gun as the bullet ricocheted onto the walls. Kita had kicked his hand when he pulled the trigger.

Sakusa clutched his hand in pain, curses spewing out his mouth. You shuffled closer to his figure in a guarding manner, thus still keeping your aim at the leader.

"Ya wanna shoot too?" Sly asked with an evil smirk planted on his lips.

"Go ahead. I'll blow yer brains out," he continued. Your breath hitched at his words.

Loud clattering could be heard downstairs before you could respond, the loud shouts of random people mixed with the yells of the feds.

Sweet suddenly busted into the room with an alert look on his face.

"Sly, we've gotta go."

"Call Osamu, tell him to grab her and go, I'm gonna deal with KS," Kita responded.

Atsumu nods, calling out for his brother who'd been in a room, watching D.K escape with his crew from the back of the house. He watched their cars speed down the little car trail (which led to a street) situated towards the back of the large backyard.

He gave his brother a nod, exiting the room.

"Sly said to grab her and go." 

And Osamu nodded, entering the room. He stopped though, looking at the sight before him. You were crouched beside, the also crouched, Kiyoomi, who was clutching his badly bruising hand, aiming a gun at his boss. Great.

"Shoot me before the police come upstairs," the leader requested mockingly; and you did— only for air to shoot out the pistol instead as the gun had no bullets.

Quickly, Osamu quickly came to your side, Atsumu trailing behind him as Kita began taking out a new cigar. A bad habit he had.

You could hear more sirens of police coming in close to the mansion as loud chatter and resistance brewed downstairs. The police hadn't thought to check upstairs yet, you assumed.

Kiyoomi abruptly stood up and in an attempt to protect you, he quickly swung his non-injured hand on Atsumu's nose, delivering a heavy blow. Atsumu fell over with a thud, clutching his bloodied nose. Ice, however, with no hesitation, quickly delivered Sakusa a powerful push, making the 6'4 male topple over and crash onto his dead cousin's body.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi." Kita began, exhaling the grey smoke.

"Injure one of my boys again, and yer certainly paying the consequences," he continued.

"Osamu, take her and get the fuck out," Kita said with an irritated tone. Hearing those words, you took Kiyoomi's gun and ran to the door in an attempt to escape; but you opened it to only come in contact with a chest.

Your freedom was quickly slipping between your fingers.

Pushed back onto the floor by none other than the melanin king himself, Ojiro Aran, you scrambled up taking a step back— resulting in your back meeting the defined chest of Miya Osamu himself.

Your gut was screaming at this point, screaming in frustration.

You were failing at freedom every chance you got.

Aran took the gun from your hand before walking past you both, talking to Sly as Kiyoomi was hunched on the floor, scooched far away from Komori's body.

Atsumu, now gotten up, dragged the curly-haired male by his hair over to the door— a trail of blood, following the both of them.

KS couldn't get up if he wanted to, the push had weakened his body significantly- the weight of losing his cousin weakening him tenfold too. As tough as Kiyoomi was, he could only handle so much.

You could hear his grunts of pain as Atsumu continued dragging him out of the room, probably heading for the farthest set of stairs in the bloody mansion.

Slowly you tried to take a step forward in a pathetic attempt at trying to escape the chest of the tall male. His fingers wrapped around your waist, pulling you flush into his chest; whilst, another set of fingers wrapped around your throat gripping it slightly. Kita, now removing his cigar from between his lips, looked at you with a gaze you couldn't define.

"Be good for Ice, love." Cigar smoke blew into your face as he pushed your neck backward more into the body of Osamu. His fingers left your neck as he left the room: the loud chaos of downstairs still brewing.

You felt the warmth of his chest leave as you stood a bit antsy. Osamu wrapped his long fingers around your wrist pulling you out of the room but naturally, he was met with your resistance.

He turned back to you, looking at you trying to rip your hand out of his iron grip and back to your pretty face.

"If y'want yer' little boyfriend to live, be good."

+++

Comment, vote & share :P

Have a gucci day :)