17(m/s) evil.

Evil.

+++

Everything that had occurred was going to plan much to Kita's pleasure. It was a sick plan as much as Sly didn't want to admit it.

Yes, he was using Osamu to make you fall in love with him; then yes, he was using Osamu to entice you into killing Sakusa. Purely due to the fact you were the only one to do it without stirring up conflict with Shiratorizawa. And yes, he was doing it for money. Seijoh and Nekoma wanted Sakusa dead and using you to kill him- then kill you off- was everyone's best bet. Mainly his best bet.

Inarizaki was sly, very sly.

However, Shinsuke was very good at reading people. Despite Osamu's cold and nonchalant facade in contrast to his deceivingly sweet brother, he could see Osamu was already quite fond of you.

He knew no one better to carry out such a heavy mission than Miya Osamu. After seeing how intrigued Osamu was about you before the street race competition, he felt Osamu was the best fit for the role. He knew Osamu couldn't fake his romantic emotions towards you, but he knew Osamu was vulnerable enough for him to influence him into thinking he was doing this for Inarizaki's gain and their gain only, despite Osamu's impulsive romantic gestures towards you.

Knowing this, he would make sure Osamu would comprehend his love for you too late. It hurt less that way. But hey, everyone in Inarizaki were pawns to his success anyway.

Shinsuke scoffed to himself as he sat on his Italian leather office chair like he had all the authority in the world.

You were so gullible. The videos and pictures were all instances Sakusa was coerced into since he was outnumbered.

Itachiyama this, Itachiyama that- every mafia and gang wanted the whole group dead, well apart from Shiratorizawa and your group of course.

They took everyone's money and invested it and made themself seem like the good guys, whilst framing every other group despite being a dirty mafia underground. They made themselves rich till they went broke after their leader's murder. Well till Bokuto had enough.

So stupid you were. Didn't do your research obviously. Dating a man who had no shame. Absolutely none. You deserved to die after killing the greatest asset to his pockets ever. Both you and Sakusa actually.

His thoughts were disrupted by the sudden entrance of Atsumu who was obnoxiously loud in his arrival.

"Shiratorizawa s'been alerted of Komori's death, 'n it seems like Karasuno s'been a bit friendly with 'em too," Atsumu spoke.

"I thought Karasuno was siding with us," he responded with irritancy lining his words.

"Crows'll pick at any fresh meat 'n Shiratorizawa are fresh out of prison, hiding under the eyes of anyone at the moment."

"So we gotta rid of Karasuno too, huh."

Atsumu nods, his tall, lean figure now resting on the door frame. He combs his blonde locks with his rough, long fingers, "Should me 'n Rin handle this one?"

With a dazed smirk, Sly speaks, "Knock y'self out, but come back alive, Karasuno ain't no baby bird."

With a nod Atsumu leaves the room, leaving Kita back in his thoughts.

He thinks back to the small meeting he had with some other group leaders.

Koutarou, Tetsurou, Kenji, Yuuji, Suguru (much to D.K's dismay), and plenty others. They'd discussed your use in the shared mission, cancelling it down to you killing Sakusa after framing him as a cheater- after framing him as someone who put money on your head.

Kita let out a breathy laugh, humoured by the simplicity of the plan. Hopefully, Osamu would be able to carry out the plan otherwise there'd be no 'Miya Twins'.  He places his arms on the table, scooting his office chair back to stretch his limbs out like the sly fox he was.

His mind soon wandered to Atsumu and Rintarou. Could they handle the wicked words of Tsukishima Kei, or the vile techniques used by Nishinoya Yuu. A small smile formed on his lips at the thought. Would they kill or be killed?

"Shinsuke," the voice of Aran called out to him. With a hum of acknowledgement, he directs Aran to his couch.

"You've been busy for a bit. Relax with me," he offers to which Aran nods.

With the click of a button, 'Killing Me Softly' began playing. Handing Aran a cigar, Kita places his own cigar between his lips before sinking into his chair and closing his eyes, a slight smile on his lips.

An evil man Shinsuke was, an evil man he was.