1 (m/s) jealous.

Jealous.

+++

Your group was everywhere, every association knew of you. Your group was new to the scene and certainly did take all of its attention. He wanted to see your face though, see who was behind the wheel- who was taking the street racing world by storm, with exceptional racing skills.

Osamu needed to know. And lucky for him, there just so happened to be a street race contest being held in Tokyo, some secluded place probably, he thought. He'd be there, his whole crew would be there, the street racing population in Tokyo would be there, to see just who was creating all of this havoc.

+++

The night of the competition he was outwardly eager. It was quite unusual for him to do so, which shocked the crew a bit.

"Samu, yer' acting weird, wassup?" Osamu turned at the sound of his brother's voice.

"Nothing, just feeling antsy y'know? It's a big competition, lots of money."

Short and sweet, Atsumu thought analyzing his brother's response, before concluding with a "That sounds like something you'd say, although- y'never worried before?" Atsumu mumbled to himself as he fixed his hair.

Osamu ignored his brother, looking at himself in the mirror.

Why was he so eager to know who you were? You were just a racer after all. —But one with pretty eyes, and a pleasant drift.

Ok. Maybe with really pretty eyes that made his interest in you increase.

He didn't even realize he was lost in thought till his twin flicked his forehead- which immediately ignited a negative reaction out of him.

"Let's go," Kita stated and that was the cue.

+++

When they reached the venue, they already knew the drill. Their tinted windows up, headlights off, engines revving for a bit (when they parked) to signify their presence. When they actually did arrive at the track, people immediately crowded around their cars, as usual; Kita driving through the crowds, allowing the rest of them to easily follow behind him in a line.

You noticed this arrival, your eyes darting at each car model, noticing they were all collectively black. You were resting on the hood of your midnight Nissan Skyline GTR R34, your girl's cars all collectively around each other, conveniently signifying you were a group.

When the crowd died down a bit, moving away, Inarizaki Bois all parked their cars. Trunks towards a backing, headlights facing everyone else. Anyone who'd ever gotten close to the rows of cars usually felt intimidated.

Osamu sighed, already dreading the long wait till the races actually started, connecting his phone to the bluetooth in his car playing 'Da Shine'. He hummed the melody, thinking back to the time he and Rin tried to replicate the instrumental of the song with their voices. He laughed quietly.

He bopped his head, his eyes scanning everyone in front of him, lazily and bored, but soon his eyes landed on you. In all your glory, sitting on the hood of your car, your mask covering the majority of your face.

It was you, huh. He clicked his tongue, dissatisfied at the fact you hadn't shown your face, but what did he expect when you'd never done it prior. He turned away from you, grabbing his phone to change the song to 'Love$ick' by Mura Masa. He hummed along to the melody before turning to you again- but this time in shock.