5 (m/s) a kiss from kash.

A kiss from Kash.

+++

"What?" your best friend asked. She looked at the one who spoke directly in the eye with a threatening gaze. He had greyish black hair, his build was not too buff but obviously bulky, he was also pretty tall.

"Relax pretty girl, the name is Robin," he tilted his head as he returned her glare more intensely.

"This is Akaashi, his name is Cash with a K," he continued after releasing the glare.

The supposed Kash stood there nonchalant, playing with the expensive rings on his fingers. While the others stood with a similar expression.

"Can we go past?" you asked sort of impatient now, "We never asked for intros," you stated, staring at him with a bored expression. All their eyes shifted towards you.

"Queen of racing decides to talk," the one with blonde hair states with an irritating smirk.

"And so what's the problem with that? Just get the fuck outta the way if you guys got nothing to say," annoyance now resonated within you.

"Look the lil' puppy is mad," another teased.

In a second you pulled out your G47, brushing the metal with your fingers in an admiring manner, your bestie doing the same with her gun.

"Chill."

A deep, calm voice stated. You both looked up staring at whoever spoke: Kash. You looked into his cold, empty blue eyes.

"What makes you think you're special enough for me to listen to you, move the hell out the way, or are you deaf?"

"When I say chill, I mean chill, love." His voice's relaxed tone irritating your soul.

"Or what?" You smiled daringly.

No response was given, instead, his tongue licked his lip piercing before he placed a vape between his lips, exhaling a large cloud of white smoke.

You and your friend instinctively moved back to avoid the smoke, and the rhythm of the conversation returned.

"Or I might just kiss you." 

And the boys around him howled in laughter as you both stood in confusion- they obviously knew something you didn't.

You failed to notice the red tinge in his eye, but before you knew it, a hand wrapped around the back of your neck, pulling you into a kiss. The smell of a strong cologne polluted your nose as your senses tried to heighten. Your mouth was soon filled with smoke, and a tongue wrapped around your own for a sensual kiss. Your hands immediately pushed on his chest and he pulled away allowing you to puff out the strong sativa from your nose and mouth. He was smoking sativa in a vape.

You looked at your best friend first, seeing her trying to escape the strong grasp of Robin to which he finally let her go after teasing her a bit. Then, you looked at Kash.

"What was that?" You looked at him with slightly reddened eyes.

"A kiss from Kash." A smirk formed on his attractive features. He looked past you before turning around.

"Let's go boys."

He turned to look at you one more time, "It was nice, let's do it again," before walking into the house with the others following behind him.

Your bestie stood beside you with a poker expression, as you attempted to reach for the gun that you thought was still in your hand.

"Um here," she hands you your gun.

"He took it from your hands when your grip was loose," so that's what happened.

"Let's go in, all these people are giving us side-eye, especially the models," she said ushering you in.

If he hadn't taken your gun, you were sure you would have shot him. Whatever. 

Your boyfriend was yet to cross your mind— but it was probably due to the sativa polluting your mind, you'd assumed.

You both walked through the door, the music now blasting LPB Poody's 'Batman'.

It was party time.

+++

Ayo, hey, hi, hello wassup? It's been a min, hasn't it? Anyway vote if you like it, next chap is where it gets a lil more interesting.

Hope you liked your kiss from Kash <33