4 (m/s) recognition.

Recognition.

+++

You could hear YN Jay's 'Triple S' booming from outside the large, probably rented, mansion. Cypher had invited you to the party, saying to "Come with your crew", and who were you not to oblige? You weren't much of a party person but did enjoy an outing once in a while.

You circled the led illuminated water fountain in front of the entrance of the mansion, before parking behind one of your gang members' cars. You recognized many cars and gangs as you circled around the water fountain, from the Inarizaki Bois parked cars to Dateko chasers who were crowded around their cars, talking.

Although it was night by the time you arrived, you didn't mind much. You looked over at your best friend seeing her check out her outfit outside your 2020 Nissan GT-R. She wore a black long-sleeved crop top with lime green cargo pants and a pair of combat boots.

You also exited your car.

"Aye," her attention shifted to you as she gave you a questioning look.

"You look gucci," you complimented, her eyebrows raised in a joking manner.

"Thanks, you too bruh," you also raised your brows whilst simultaneously shooting her with finger guns- which she returned.

You wore baggy Evisu diacock jeans, which hung low on your waist, and a white butterfly diamante cropped t-shirt, and a pair of white and silver air Jordan 4's.

As you both walked behind a group of tall guys, wearing different styled white shirts, to enter the booming house, the journey was cut short due to the abrupt halt of the guys in front. One turned around as if he'd forgotten something, making the others also turn around. You both took a step back, to create some sort of distance between you and them, before meeting their obvious gazes.

"Akaashi, look what we have here," one smirked.

Now, this was one group you didn't recognize.

Ayo,,, its been a week since I last posted, wassup? This chap is like super short ikik, I hope you liked it tho. Would be real nice if yall could vote and comment on the story.

Oh also, imma be moving it to AO3 soon, I'll update the story on Wattpad too dwdw,, but anyway cya