6 (m/s) pretty thing.

Pretty thing.

+++

"Ice, come drink with me!"

"Ice? Can I have your number?"

"Ice, can I dance with you?"

"Ice"
                     "Ice?"
                                         "Ice!"

Can they all shut the fuck up?

They were met with an ironic icy glare.

"Samu, liven up!" Atsumu teased watching his brother in amusement.

"Sweet, can I dance for you next?"

"Sweet, you're super handsome"

"Sweet, can I take you out?"

Atsumu's admirers egged on as he lavished in their love, giving them a sickeningly sweet smile that usually made their heartthrob (or something else).

Osamu ignored his twin, looking around the club, to subconsciously deafen his ears of his twins fans— somehow.

His eyes soon were trained on the Fukurou boys, his good friend Kash leading them in with his usual poker expression.

Soon the Midnight Panthers (your group's title), specifically you and your best friend, strolled in and a group of pretty girls joined you both- who Osamu presumed was a part of your group.

He scanned the group in an attempt to ignite any interest he had for you and your group, but he came short, you and your group were uninteresting. Maybe— but he was more informed now.

He went back to scanning the room as he tried to dodge the strong gazes of men and women who obviously wanted a piece of him. He relaxed on the couch as he continued to scan the area, soon sipping on his drink that was barely touched. He failed to notice you and some of your fellow group members now sitting on the adjacent couch.

You sat on the couch with a cup of water in your grip as your girls sat around you conversing or chilling. Osamu placed his cup on the table, realization dawning upon him that you were right there. No mask on either.

People began crowding your figures all in attempts to chat each of you up, but you stood your ground since you were in a relationship.

Oh, yea. You were.

Now fishing for your phone in your pocket, you pull it out, texting Kiyoomi.

You didn't see any of Itachiyama's pretty obvious colored cars now thinking about it

You didn't see any of Itachiyama's pretty obvious colored cars now thinking about it. And also now thinking about it, Kiyoomi hadn't contacted you at all today. Confused, you immediately call him only for it to go straight to voicemail. You huff conflicted.

"Hey, you—" you called out to the well-known, Ice, adjacent to you.

Osamu looked at you inquisitively.

"Have you seen KS?"

He hummed in acknowledgment.

"Where?" you continued.

"He came in another car, I think he's upstairs."

"Alright thanks, imma go."

You got up from your seat, your gut feeling telling you there's something seriously wrong.

He hummed looking at the antsy look on your face, amused. You walk out the large, spacious dimly lit living room area towards the wide, carpeted staircase. Security stood by the top of the stairs as if it was a VIP-only area. The moment you breached the peak of the stairs, you were interrogated about your reasonings for being up there.

You simply reply with "Looking for KS", to which they nodded letting you go past.

You walked into the long hallway, each room occupied, and at the end, a room with large wooden doors. You walked slowly in an attempt to maybe hear his voice, which you did towards the end of the hall.

You walked into the room, not expecting to see notorious gang leaders and some subordinates all seated smoking, drinking, guns on display, and conversing with cash sitting around. The potent scent of alcohol polluted your lungs immediately.

(D.K with YMO, Seijoh Brawlers with their famous 4, Sly Fox with SunaRin, and a lot more.)

Silence invaded the room due to your entry and soon their eyes met you, some hungry, some intrigued, some uninterested.

What did a pretty girl like you, want here?

+++

Hi, yes, double upload. Vote if you like the chapter or smth,, anyway adios <3

YMO is Yaku btw