11 (m/s) shut up.

Shut up.

+++

After exiting the building with anger and sadness radiating off you, you saw Osamu with a cigarette leaning against his car with Rintarou beside him doing the same. You walked up to them both, trying to hold back all your emotions.

"Ice. Can I sit in your car?"

He and Rintarou shared a look before Rintarou stalked off elsewhere.

" 'Course, pretty," he unlocked his car doors, and you got in, him also entering.

You sat back, deep in your head, running through every possibility in the book, of why Sakusa Kiyoomi betrayed you. And at last, tears began falling down your face.

"Baby, tears won't solve yer problems," he started, "But I can."

He cupped his hand under your chin, forcefully facing you towards him. You were now at eye level with him.

"Lies."

Kissing under your eye, on your nose, and cheeks, he stared at you with an expression you were unable to distinguish.

"Remember? I don't lie." And you nod, too sad to think about his words.

+++

You sat in Kita's office again, now calmed and relaxed. He'd offered you some water which you sipped occasionally. There'd been a question that had been lingering in your mind for a while now and you needed it off your chest.

"Sly, where's Sakusa right now?" Kita's sunny eyes were now framed on you, a quick response escaping his lips.

"Who knows," he shrugged.

Did Atsumu not take him here?

"I know what yer thinking, and it's a no." And you nod, leaving the conversation be.

Osamu entered the office, throwing his boss a nod and you a smile. He sat next to you on the long couch.

"How're ya feeling?" He asks smugly before leaning in closely— you could feel his rhythmic breaths warming your neck in each of his exhale. Seductively he then whispers in your ear.

"My kisses make ya feel good, pretty?"

You scoff and shuffle away from him, embarrassment spreading through your body. He might not be so bad after all.

"Shut up Osamu."

He breathily chuckles, sinking into the couch a bit more.

"When did you two become close?" Kita eyes you both and after no response, he took the chance to speak to you.

"I recommend you visit Seijoh Brawlers,  you'll get some extra information."

"Like what?" you questioned.

"What else? Stuff you didn't know obviously," Sly retorts.

"Didn't I kill their leader?" you probe.

He hums agreeing, "A good friend of mine too."

He sighs, "Yer lucky we're even helping- ya don't even realize," Kita mumbles before placing his cigar between his lips.

"I think she should sleep Sly," Osamu interrupts. You nod, realizing how long it's been since you last got shut-eye.

"Take her to yer place then, see y'all later," Kita dismisses, picking up his phone.

"As okay it'd been in your company," you eye Sly and Ice, "I have my own problems to deal with, I'm a boss, I've gotta go," You stated standing up.

"Sure, just visit Seijoh," Kita responds.

"Are we allied now?" You ask, ignoring his comment.

"Mm, sure," Sly responds nonchalantly.

With that, you throw Osamu, who'd been chilling on the couch listening to the whole conversation, a smile as a bid goodbye which he returned.

You exit the room and the building, eyes immediately scanning for your car.

Right. It wasn't here.

Sighing to yourself, you slump in posture, fishing your pockets for your phone.

"Need a ride?" A soft, deep voice interrupts you. You turn to see SunaRin, who was eating a jelly fruit stick, looking at you— his face barely illuminated by the crescent moon, but his eyes shining brightly and intensely framed on you.

"Oh. Yea sure," You nod, standing upright.

"Aight cool, follow me."

+++

Like orr??
Unedited,, any mistakes—my bad