21 (m/s) dress your best.

Dress your best.

+++

"Yea, she does," Aran mutters drly, a few grunts in agreement follow.

A lump rested in Osamu's throat, his eyes and fingers twitching for reasons only his body understood. Anger laced him and his mind- anger laced his being.

He couldn't even decipher why he was angry. Was it how easily you left your "love"? Or was it the fact tonight he'd see you and him, together, again?

Did you even love him in the first place? Did he?

His hand tightened into a fist, almost iron-like, similar to the iron now molding his heart. Atsumu watches, worried by the foreign attitude his brother displayed.

Kita now sat back in his chair, elbows resting on his desk as his fingertips touched: he was thinking- but he knew better than to talk. Everyone did.

"What now, boss?" Osamu spoke, voice wavering as his eyes stared lazily at the floor.

"Rintarou and Atsumu are going to them first."

Wait.

"What? Sly, ya' want us dead?"

"Ya' already requested to do some work, this is now yer' work," the older replies curtly.

"Ya' sendin' us out to fuckin' die sly? This the shit ya' want? T' Have fuckin' blood on yer hands?" Atsumu starts.

"This ain't the same as when a'asked, I bet they're all there sly, all fuckin' there," he stresses.

Atsumu shifts his focus to Rintarou who stood staring blankly into space. He saw his life flash before his eyes.

"I'm not doing it," Rintarou states, clocking his head to the older with deadpan features.

"Even for a lifetime suppl-"

"I'm in," he changes, smiling mockingly at the blonde.

"Rin are ya' fuckin' kiddin' me?" the older Miya exclaims.

"We're good 'Tsumu, plus I doubt it'd just be us two anyway, right?" Rin shoots a look at Sly which he responds with a nod.

"There you go, it'll be fun," he shrugs.

Kita clears his throat in preparation to speak, "Keiji and Korai are there too—"

"—Korai?" Suna spits in distaste. "Fuckin' Korai?" he repeats accentuating his dislike for the rumbustious guy.

"Yes, he and Kaash will be there. The four of ya' will patrol and alert any movements they make, they'll probably be having a party if Shiratorizawa is there," Kita states.

Before they could accept, Sly speaks, "I'll send the address one a've got it, pick one of yer' cars and leave, quick. Let's get this over with."

They both nod, exiting the room and now heading to the garage of the tune shop.

"What car ya gonna take Rin?" the blonde questions.

"My all-black R33, this baby bulked up in some NOS," he praises, reaching for the keys.

"Ah, good choice, taking my all-black Honda S2k," he confirms, reaching for the car's keys.

They both hop in, windows rolled down as they cruise out the garage onto the street. Aligning their cars side-by-side, Atsumu connects his phone to the car's sound system.