0015💖

Charlie didn't know how to tell everyone that she was planning on leaving Rochdale. She couldn't stick around. Especially with Tom who had cheated on her.

When she woke that morning, she realised she had stayed over at Mia's. She knew her best friend was broken over being cheated on. She knew that both of them were pregnant.

Charlie smiled as Mia walked in. She looked at her. "Hey. You okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Mia nodded. "I hate Max. I hate men. I'm turning lesbian. Would get better luck," she mumbled.

Charlie laughed. "You'd miss the dick too much."

"I know. I'm staying single though. Men just hurt too much."

Charlie nodded and sighed. "I know babes. But I've got you," she told her.

***
The two best friends went into work. Both of them saw the men who had broken their hearts. Charlie rolled her eyes as Tom walked over to her. "What do you want?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Do you plan on forgiving me anytime soon? I mean, we're having a baby together," Tom said.

"I don't give a crap about that. You cheated on me. You can't expect me to be happy and have you back in my life! It doesn't work like that," she spat.

Tom scoffed. "I'm not letting you push me out of the babies life. Especially when I'm the reason you're pregnant!"

"It takes two actually Thomas. So back off and leave me the hell alone. Tell that to your best mate as well."

Tom rolled his eyes. He looked at her. "Grow up."

***
Max went to find his sister. He walked into her classroom. "Hey. Can we talk?"

"Go and talk to Mia. You broke her heart the same way Tom broke mine. And I won't forgive either of you. So piss off," Charlie spat.

Max sighed. "You don't think I know I messed up? She is the mother of my unborn child and she won't been talk to me. I know Tom broke your heart. But does that mean I have to suffer how he is?" He said.

"Back off Max. Leave me alone."

Max rolled his eyes and sighed. He walked off and Tom walked into the classroom. He sighed. "Please Charlie. Don't shut me out my babies life. I don't know how I'd cope. I missed out on Josh and being there for him. I can't do that again," he said as he looked into her eyes.

Charlie sighed and wiped away a tear that was there. She didn't want to look into his eyes for fear she would fall in love with him again and she couldn't do that. She couldn't open her heart to him again. But she knew that she wanted to give him that chance to be a good father. "Let's meet this weekend and then we can talk about the baby," she told him.

Tom nodded and smiled. He turned and walked out. Charlie knew that she wanted to leave. But could she really take herself away from Rochdale? Especially when she was going to have her life flipped upside down.