003💖

Charlie sighed as she sat in bed. She smiled to herself as she thought of the kiss that she and tom had. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She liked tom a lot but she was scared, she was scared after what happened with James. She knew that tom was a good guy but she was scared that he was going to end up hurting her. Charlie sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She didn't know what to do. She knew that tom was her brothers best friend and she knew just what max could be like and it scared her as she didn't know what to do. Charlie sighed as she stood from her bed and saw a text off of Tom. She smiled as she brushed her hair out of her face and sent him a reply. Charlie knew that she lied him a lot but she also knew that it was all so complicated.

***

Later that day, Charlie got to work and sighed as she stood by the car. She stood looking at Tom as he stood talking with max. Mia walked over to Charlie and smirked "have you got eyes for the hot English teacher" Mia asked as Charlie looked to her and rolled her eyes "we had a kiss and now I just don't know, I don't know what to do and I knows he's a good guy but the past year I've been to hell and back and I just don't know what to do" Charlie said as Mia looked to her and smiled as tom walked into the school "you know he is a good guy and if you like him, don't let what hat scum bag did to you get in the way, you deserve to be happy" Mia said as Charlie looked to her and smiled.

Later that day, Charlie walked into the staffroom and smiled as she saw tom. She started to make a coffee as Tom walked over to her and smiled "hey" he said as she looked to him and smiled "and here's me thinking that you were avoiding me" he said as she looked to him and smiled "of course not" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "I'm here, I know that your scared and that a lot has happened to you but I'm here for you. I like you Charlie, and I want to take you on a date if you want" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "sure" she said as he leant in and kissed her.

***

Later that day, Charlie stood talking with tom as max walked down the hall. He looked to them and frowned as Tom walked off and followed Charlie into her classroom and looked to her and smiled "you and tom is there something going on" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "tom is a good guy, it's nothing" "just stay away from him Charlie" max said as Charlie looked to him and rolled her eyes "he's not James, max. Leave it will you" she said as she stood up and walked off.